UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Roll Call - UCF & FAU trip

I am now 50/50 on this and probably won't decide until after the complete schedule is out. I want to see if I can make a couple of long weekends with say the Albany at Vermont game with a Canadian game or Albany at BU/UNH/Maine with a Maine or Bruin hockey game.

A couple of things have happened to make this less likely than before.

1) I now have tickets for the final 4 in Indy, so I need at least 3 vacation days for that.

2) A change in the work calendar means I have to come back earlier if I go at all. I had hoped to stop in Tennessee on the way back from Florida, but now may go there for the 1aa football championship instead in mid December and do that as my long drive in the winter.

Anyway, I am sure we will talk about this while tailgating at football games.

If I go, I am staying down the street from Disney(rt 192) and seeing at least 1 day of the 4 basketball games at Disney and I may only go to the Central Florida game.

I think the Alumni association is doing pregame parties, but I don't think they announced the official details yet.

Just got plane tickets for Raleigh-Durham (Southwest was having a sale) but I'd like to know the game times before deciding whether to fly into/out of Orlando or Fort Lauderdale. Will probably stop by my condo in Fort Myers Beach on the day in between so I can write off the travel as a business expense. I mean, I have to inspect it before the height of the rental season, right ? :rolleyes:

Will probably stop by my condo in Fort Myers Beach on the day in between so I can write off the travel as a business expense. I mean, I have to inspect it before the height of the rental season, right ? :rolleyes:

Well done!

Budget and vacation time-wise I'll probably trade the two Florida games for some of the games in the northeast (Syracuse, CCSU, Penn, Iona.)

There are definitely going to be pregame parties at both games, but the details have not been finalized. I'm working on doing a short cruise from Ft. Lauderdale and then driving up to Orlando for game 1, spending the night, playing some golf, then driving back to Ft. Lauderdale/ Boca Raton for game 2.

Archived