UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I thought there was a thread on UMass tickets, but I don't see it anymore.

Anyone who's gone to Amherst in the past.... what sections on the visitor's

side were still available when you bought tickets at the ticket office on gameday?

How big of a UAlbany group was there?

What's the best area to park and how much is it?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the middle 3 sections of the visitors side are reserved(15,16 or17). I bought a GA last year and sat on about the 25 yard line. There were probably seats in all 3 sections last year even though they had a pretty good crowd.

If you are driving in from Albany , take i-91 to exit 19. If you follow Rt 9, past the main intersection of rt 116 that goes into Umass and instead go past the Courtyard by Marriott a shell station and some other businesses and make the left onto University (Another .2 miles ), you will come right up to the stadium on the visitors side on the left. When you see the sadium make a left and look for other Albany flags and park. I don't think there was a charge.

Note you are about 5 miles on rt 9 from the interstate before you get to the campus.

As this is the first home game for UMass this season, does anyone think they will sellout?

Is it a good idea to purchase the tickets online or over the phone for Will Call in case?

http://www.umassathletics.com/tickets/umas-tickets.html

Or

866-UMASS-TIX | 9AM TO 4PM, M-F

Capacity is 17,000. Last year the attendence was 15,112.

I think you will be OK buying at the gate, but I am not able to make it.

If I was going I would get there early to tailgate and buy tickets when I got there as I did last year.

OK roll call on who's heading to Amherst this weekend:

I'm trying to figure it out, but I only get 1 "pass" from my wife this week tongue.gif and its coming down to seeing Jeter break Columbia Joe's record or drive 7 hours round trip to Amherst on Saturday.

I'm trying to figure it out, but I only get 1 "pass" from my wife this week tongue.gif and its coming down to seeing Jeter break Columbia Joe's record or drive 7 hours round trip to Amherst on Saturday.

After this post, it better be the Danes game you are attending.

For one thing it is not like Jeter is breaking a AL or MLB record. It is only a Yankee team record and it is not held by Joe, but by Lou.

For one thing it is not like Jeter is breaking a AL or MLB record. It is only a Yankee team record and it is not held by Joe, but by Lou.

fingers and brain not connecting. thinking Lou and typing Joe.

blink.gif

blink.gif

I figured something wasn't connecting to consider the Yankees over the Danes :rolleyes:

blink.gif

I figured something wasn't connecting to consider the Yankees over the Danes rolleyes.gif

haha - I'm a diehard Danes fan, but honestly - I think I'm a bigger Yankee fan. Plus I'm a lock for the Maine game and I live 9 minutes from Yankee stadium.

[quote name='danefan' date='08 September 2009 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1252428586'

haha - I'm a diehard Danes fan, but honestly - I think I'm a bigger Yankee fan. Plus I'm a lock for the Maine game and I live 9 minutes from Yankee stadium.

No problem. None of us are perfect and it is not like you are going to something in Loudonville instead of the Danes.

Besides, I am as big a baseball fan as anyone, just not the Yankees.

I went to the Yankees' game last night (after going to the US OPEN all day), hoping Jeter would break the record, but only a walk for the entire day (2 games).

I'm definitely going to the UMASS game; got my 4 tickets a month ago. I thought I started a thread on here with all the ticket information, etc., for that game ... . Fun place to watch a game!

Archived