UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UNC

Anyone watching this game right now? Holy Crap...anyone saying they "lost something" with graduation is absolutely insane. Yes, they have had trouble with the 'Cuse zone but it seems as if 'Cuse is that good.

This game will be really interesting because they are just so long and athletic. I expect a lot of Lindfors and Metcalf to deal with the athleticsm of the big 'uns for the Tar Heels. I also expect a lot of Logan and Tartt as Logan seems to have good lift on his jumper and Tartt is pretty long. The UNC guards are quick and long.

Anyone watching this game right now? Holy Crap...anyone saying they "lost something" with graduation is absolutely insane. Yes, they have had trouble with the 'Cuse zone but it seems as if 'Cuse is that good.

This game will be really interesting because they are just so long and athletic. I expect a lot of Lindfors and Metcalf to deal with the athleticsm of the big 'uns for the Tar Heels. I also expect a lot of Logan and Tartt as Logan seems to have good lift on his jumper and Tartt is pretty long. The UNC guards are quick and long.

Greetings from Chapel Hill. As I hinted a while back, I am back in school as a Tar Heel. I was at the Michigan State game last week and while UNC lost their heads a bit toward the end, these guys are indeed the real deal. UNC did lose their top 4 scorers and now play a couple of freshman quite a bit, so consistency was a problem against Michigan State and Kentucky. But they are so athletic that this one's going to be over early, I'm afraid. I would like to see the Danes put up a good fight and if UNC doesn't show up for some reason, it could be "interesting" for a short while. But UNC are long and extremely quick (even the bigs) while Albany are still finding their identity, so let's just hope no one gets hurt while UA takes the money and runs. Mrs. S$ (UA class of '05) and I (UNC class of '11) will be in attendance up in the nosebleeds.

For those of you making the trip, the seeing all that blue in the Dean Dome for the first time is quite an experience, and make sure you check out the basketball museum two doors down--very cool stuff. In the meantime, wish me luck on exams next week.

Beat Siena,

S$

I really don't want to see this game.....I know it's on TV but seeing how this week went, this one has the potential to be one of the worst beating in our D1 existence.

I doubt that. I am now going to this game and We could lose by 100 and I don't think that would piss me (and others ?) off more than saturdays game.

Archived