UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

So that's it for the schedule then.

9/2 @ Maine

9/11 @ Stephen F. Austin

9/18 bye

9/25 vs. Sacred Heart

10/2 @ Yale

10/9 vs. St. Francis

10/16 @ Duquesne

10/23 @ Bryant

10/30 vs. Monmouth

11/6 vs. Central Ct.

11/13 @ Robert Morris

11/20 vs. Wagner

11/27 - 1st round of playoffs

Italics are just guesses based on last year's NEC schedule. I'm hoping we get 2 home games in September with the bye coming later on.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9/2 @ Maine

9/11 @ Stephen F. Austin

9/18 bye

9/25 @ Duquesne

10/2 @ Yale

10/9 vs. St. Francis

10/16 vs. Sacred Heart

10/23 @ Bryant

10/30 vs. Monmouth

11/6 vs. Central Ct.

11/13 @ Robert Morris

11/20 vs. Wagner

I've switched the St. Francis and Duquesne games as someone on champsionshipsubdivision.com is reporting the Duquesne schedule and that we travel to Pittsburgh on the 25th.

That really sucks if true. Our AD needs to start pushing for more than 1 home game in September.

As usual (and expected) Yale fans already complaining about their OOC schedule.

http://www.voy.com/152805/73739.html

I'm not sure what they expect if they won't give schollies to play FBS and won't play top full-scholly FCS.

Typical Yalies (and Ivy fans for that matter) - all apearance and no substance.

They couldn't care less about the fact that they'll be the underdog against us. All they care about is that they aren't playing a "Name Opponents".

Dorks. laugh.gif

I hope we beat them by 4 TDs.

I've switched the St. Francis and Duquesne games as someone on champsionshipsubdivision.com is reporting the Duquesne schedule and that we travel to Pittsburgh on the 25th.

That really sucks if true. Our AD needs to start pushing for more than 1 home game in September.

I would be happy with one home game each September as from your list 2010 looks like another year without any. But on the bright side, some schools in this town aren't even good enough to field a football team so I will take home football games whenever I can get them without too many complaints. Also the Duquesne game looks good. I haven't been to a game there yet and should be able to make it and as a bonus the Pirates are home against the Astros that weekend. I am pretty sure the Pirates won't sell all the seats in the stadium and that they would rather sell me a seat then put garbage bags over the seats. :rolleyes: I have no intention of buying a seat for the Pirates Saturday game until I know for sure Albany is playing at Duquesne that day, the games are at different times and I can make the trip. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Bryant schedule released

http://www.bryantbulldogs.com/sports/fball/2010/News/2010Mar3-FootballSchedule

That puts us tentatively at

9/2 @ Maine

9/11 @ Stephen F. Austin

9/18 bye

9/25 @ Duquesne

10/2 @ Yale

10/9 vs. St. Francis

10/16 vs. Sacred Heart

10/23 vs. Monmouth

10/30 @ Bryant

11/6 vs. Central Ct.

11/13 @ Robert Morris

11/20 vs. Wagner

The projected schedules at championshipsubdivision.com show us hosting Monmouth on 11/20. Since we both have a bye 9/18 I was hoping they could move that up so we could actually have a home game in September. But then I noticed that's Yom Kippur so school would be empty anyway.

I hadn't seen Monmouth's release yet.

http://www.gomuhawks...=&Q_SEASON=2010

Yes it does appear we're schedule for 11/20 vs. Monmouth.

9/2 @ Maine

9/11 @ Stephen F. Austin

9/18 bye

9/25 @ Duquesne

10/2 @ Yale

10/9 vs. St. Francis

10/16 vs. Sacred Heart

10/23 vs. Wagner

10/30 @ Bryant

11/6 vs. Central Ct.

11/13 @ Robert Morris

11/20 vs. Monmouth

maybe we really don't have a bye on the 18th. I just guessed.

If Monmouth and Bryant released their schedules that means that the NEC schedule is done. Why then haven't we released our schedule?

Last three years the schedule was released between March 4th and 24th.

At the Varsity Club lunch today Ford mostly reveiwed our incoming recruits, but did mention the game time wasn't set for the Maine game yet (probably around 6:00). Maybe they're waiting for the time to be set.

Last three years the schedule was released between March 4th and 24th.

At the Varsity Club lunch today Ford mostly reveiwed our incoming recruits, but did mention the game time wasn't set for the Maine game yet (probably around 6:00). Maybe they're waiting for the time to be set.

Thanks for the update. I forgot about the lunch today. Any word on a Spring game or the dare I say........................the Stadium?

Thanks.

Why is everyone so afraid to talk or ask about the stadium? You would think it was a dirty word. Danefan asked about the spring game and the STADIUM. 72 reported game 4/24, but his or anyone else lack of response on STADIUM, leads me to believe it was not mentioned at all during the lunch. Why are people involved so afraid to discuss it. IT IS NOT A BAD THING--IT IS NEEDED--IT WILL BE GOOD FOR UA.

Archived