UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can try to get Monmouth to move to 9/18, both have byes that day.

But then you'd have to play 11 straight weeks. Coach Ford would probably rather a bye week, but from the standpoint of building a fanbase its hard to say which is better.

The league has put us between a rock and a hard place, IMO. That's a terrible choice.

Is there anyway that our AD could somehow like this schedule?

So what would you guys say if we dropped Yale and played Syracuse on Oct. 2nd instead?

biggrin.gif

Cuse needs a 12th game and they have an opening on the 2nd. They already have Maine on the schedule so the 2nd FCS game won't matter for bowl purposes anyway.

I'd love to see it happen.

Wagner posted their schedules for 2010 and 2011. Isn't the NEC contract done after this year? They still list Albany as a league game for 2011.

Wagner story

Yes, our contract is up after this year. I also wasn't aware the NEC did schedules in advance. I thought that was why we were always waiting on the schedule to be released.

Spring practice April 5 thru 28.

I've heard that the Spring Game is tentatively scheduled for April 24th immediately before the Spring Stomp LAX game against SBU. I'm hoping that means it will be a more formalized event than in year's past.

Archived