UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ BU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scoring drought is so frustrating. I just don't get it.

No drought for BU.

10-14 from three. That is nuts. When I said "If we can weather this run of 3s and still be within 8 or 10 we'll be alright" above I didn't realize there were going to hit TEN of them.

This scoring drought is so frustrating. I just don't get it.

No drought for BU.

10-14 from three. That is nuts. When I said "If we can weather this run of 3s and still be within 8 or 10 we'll be alright" above I didn't realize there were going to hit TEN of them.

What is up with Logan's shot tonight?

This team can't shoot a lick...31% from the field....inexcusable...how is it possible to shoot that bad?

You just can't depend on such young players to win games against a team like this. Without Ambrose or Harris playing well this team doesn't have a shot against these teams.

Another TO. Pathetic.

What is up with Billy? He has been WIDE open and can't hit a shot.

This team can't shoot a lick...31% from the field....inexcusable...how is it possible to shoot that bad?

You just can't depend on such young players to win games against a team like this. Without Ambrose or Harris playing well this team doesn't have a shot against these teams.

Another TO. Pathetic.

I'm simply flabbergasted....we've been talking about this team being unable to make a shot for two years now....these are the same kind of conversations we were having last year. NO SHOOTING!

Another TO. Pathetic.

I'm simply flabbergasted....we've been talking about this team being unable to make a shot for two years now....these are the same kind of conversations we were having last year. NO SHOOTING!

Archived