UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ BU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game listed on channelsurfing.net

Nice!

Hopefully we can stop giving up so many easy baskets. In theory I like the full court press and the trapping in the half court but I thought against UMBC we gave up way too many points with passes over the top that led to layups. We can't afford that against a team as good as BUMA.

Nice!

Hopefully we can stop giving up so many easy baskets. In theory I like the full court press and the trapping in the half court but I thought against UMBC we gave up way too many points with passes over the top that led to layups. We can't afford that against a team as good as BUMA.

But Gilliam was cherry picking the whole game, right?

If UA got the offensive board he would have been well out of position.

Nice!

Yeh...he leaked out the second our shot went up thus beat us down the court a couple of times...had we gotten some offensive boards it would have been a 4 on 5.

Yeh...he leaked out the second our shot went up thus beat us down the court a couple of times...had we gotten some offensive boards it would have been a 4 on 5. -bosi

Though someone on UA made a defensive mistake (usually either the 2 or 3)when Black penetrated someone didn't rotate back.

It was peculiar seeing a weak rebounding team's best athlete head the opposite way when a shot went up.

Maybe that's why we outrebounded them 36-20 and why we did get a dozen (12) offensive rebounds.

In fact we got 12 offensive rebounds they got 19 defensive rebounds which means we got almost 40% of the rebounds available on their defensive end of the court, while they goy 4% (1 of 25) of the rebounds available on our defensive end of the court.

I think they paid a price for Gilliam's cherry picking.

Nice!

Yeh...he leaked out the second our shot went up thus beat us down the court a couple of times...had we gotten some offensive boards it would have been a 4 on 5.

Actually, the two times I remember him getting out ahead of us were off of made baskets (Black's drive & Ambrose layup) ... which is even more maddening.

Yeh...he leaked out the second our shot went up thus beat us down the court a couple of times...had we gotten some offensive boards it would have been a 4 on 5. -bosi

Though someone on UA made a defensive mistake (usually either the 2 or 3)when Black penetrated someone didn't rotate back.

It was peculiar seeing a weak rebounding team's best athlete head the opposite way when a shot went up.

Maybe that's why we outrebounded them 36-20 and why we did get a dozen (12) offensive rebounds.

In fact we got 12 offensive rebounds they got 19 defensive rebounds which means we got almost 40% of the rebounds available on their defensive end of the court, while they goy 4% (1 of 25) of the rebounds available on our defensive end of the court.

I think they paid a price for Gilliam's cherry picking.

Good analysis Patch...can I get out from behind the woodshed now? ;) Should have checked the numbers.

from ae board: Albany @ BU is listed on channelsurfing but not sure if it'll actually work since they're playing at Agganis and not Case. Anyone remember if the link worked the two previous times they played at Agganis?

Maybe we won't get video :-/

Archived