UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ UVM

Vermont is on a 3 game slide in the AE losing to SB, Bing and UNH...got their doors blown off in the last one. Not sure what's going on up there but I think they are as vulnerable as they've been all season. Our young kids are growing and are coming around...we could also have Harris back. Word has it that he's been going very strong in practice and is eager to get back out there.....maybe we can steal this one and add to Vermont's misery!

Vermont is a good program and I have a tremendous amount of respect for them...but nothing would please me more then to add to their misery....I view them and Bing our two biggest rivals.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If UVM doesn't regroup we could fall to the Danes Saturday. Blakely was pounded by UNH and Lonergan has had it with the no calls for him. After the UNH game the NESN cameras picked up Lonergan going off on the lead officail. Does the 2 time DPOY & POY deserve better? I'd say yes but I think his ( #23) frustration is leading to hios poor play as of late. If he mans up and re focuses UVM will be tough to beat Sat.

I thought we've been making some progress the last couple of games. It'll be interesting to see how Harris' return effects things. Hopefully the improvement continues.

Strange to hear that Blakely and Longergan have an issue with the refs. From what I've seen he generally makes out pretty well in that department.

Archived