UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Trina Patterson gone

It is too bad when dismissals have to happen, but if we treat athletics as a business the results were not there to retain her.

I find the change to be very refreshing and I just hope we complete our due diligence in finding a good hire.

Right now I am a little too sour with the athletic department to believe that we will find a program changing coach, but hopefully this helps to promote a more competitive culture.

I wasn't that surprised to see the headline Patterson Resigns but I was surprised to see it in the sports section.

As others have mentioned you never want to see someone lose their job but a change needed to be made. It's strange that it's kind of like Warner's last year when she brought in a very good recruting class.

Archived