UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Banquet

I see from Coach Brown's twitter that the end of season banquet took place at Lombardo's. This is the first I heard of it. Was this publicized? Were fans and season ticket holders invited? Can anyone who went post comments?

Am I the only one who didn't know of this until after the fact?

It's really not my intent to belabor this, but I've been to numerous retirement parties and other events in the upstars banquet room at Lombardo's, which is easily large enough to hold the size end-of-season basketball banquets as the ones I have attended periodically over the past few years.

The end of season event has always been publicized and open to all. Why not this season?? were they embarrased about the season?

You don't even know if this is the same event, when we do then get pissed but chill out.....

The end of season event has always been publicized and open to all. Why not this season?? were they embarrased about the season?

You don't even know if this is the same event, when we do then get pissed but chill out.....

do you? obviously a defender of Brown. I hope he enjoys life on the right side of the Ledyard Bridge. I give him three seasons tops before he is out at Dartmouth.

do you? obviously a defender of Brown. I hope he enjoys life on the right side of the Ledyard Bridge. I give him three seasons tops before he is out at Dartmouth.

I was simply stating you don't know the facts so there's no need to get all angry. Although I do support Brown, I'm all for him going where ever he wants to. And if he leaves I have already voiced my support on the board for Eaton to be his replacement. So calm down a bit, some things aren't black and white for all people and I'm one of them.

It's quite clear you want Brown out..I think everyone gets that..you've made your point. Judging from the fact that no one on the board has posted that they received information about a banquet..and this board is full of season ticket holders..donors..people close to the program..etc..it would seem to me that Lombardo's was simply the last team get together for the season/year.

But..if you're still not satisfied..have you tried emailing Coach Brown..or Operations Director Wilson? I can even type it out for you..

Dear Coach Brown/Wilson,

I saw on Coach Brown's twitter page that the team had an 'end of season' dinner Saturday at Lombardo's. Was that the banquet that you've hosted at the end of the season for the past few years? If not, will you be having one this year?

Thank you,

purplehaze

Archived