UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Football Gameday: UAlbany vs Maine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was warren smith quarterbacking last year when they played us?

Yeah and he looked terrible against us.

He got hurt later on in the season and the now-backup came in and lit it up against JMU and UNH, throwing for like 700+ yards in 2 games. I was pretty sure that Smith lost his job but apparently he won it back in summer camp.

Its not up on CS yet, but they add games as the day goes on and even after the games start some times. I'm probably just going to pay the $7 to make sure its a good feed that I can hook up to my TV.

Ok...so i have the cable that allows my computer to hit the tv (No sound though except through the computer). I have a 48" Sony Z series (the top of their KBR series...and the final step below the bravia's)

When i hook it up...all I get in the same size screen that I would have on my computer (slightly bigger...but not much). How do you get the entire TV screen to show the game, i.e. I have the computer on "full screen" view...but it shows up as a mini-rectangle within the 48" of my tv...and not the full 48"

Any help would be appreciated...

Its not up on CS yet, but they add games as the day goes on and even after the games start some times. I'm probably just going to pay the $7 to make sure its a good feed that I can hook up to my TV.

Ok...so i have the cable that allows my computer to hit the tv (No sound though except through the computer). I have a 48" Sony Z series (the top of their KBR series...and the final step below the bravia's)

When i hook it up...all I get in the same size screen that I would have on my computer (slightly bigger...but not much). How do you get the entire TV screen to show the game, i.e. I have the computer on "full screen" view...but it shows up as a mini-rectangle within the 48" of my tv...and not the full 48"

Your resolutions aren't matching up. Your TV may have a setting in the menu that allows it to auto adjust to a computer. You can also manually increase the resolution on the computer as well. The easiest way I find to do is to operate the TV as 2nd monitor. Windows has this feature and most video cards do as well. Then you can run the output to the tv at a different resolution then the computer

Your resolutions aren't matching up. Your TV may have a setting in the menu that allows it to auto adjust to a computer. You can also manually increase the resolution on the computer as well. The easiest way I find to do is to operate the TV as 2nd monitor. Windows has this feature and most video cards do as well. Then you can run the output to the tv at a different resolution then the computer

Most laptops will allow you to cycle through display modes by holding down function key while hitting F5 or something like that. Typically you'll get three options, just laptop, just external monitor or both, it's a matter of cycling through if you have it connected via VGA.

I have a Sony Bravia 48" and it works well. The best way I've found is to change the resolution on your laptop. Also, if you have a audio cable you can connect that to your receiver. That is how I do it. I just have the connection for the PC and audio sitting behind my TV console. When I want to watch something online I just connect those up and go. Can't wait to watch the game tonight. I really hope we can be competitive with all the young players and hopefully pull out a win.

Archived