UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Is there any benefit for alumni arriving early tonight or are the freebies for students only?

there is an alumni association tent per Carmelina's email.

Before the game, stop by the purple and gold Alumni Association tent, 6-7 pm,

Scott said it was a good week of practice. I find that hard to believe after last night's performance. OUTSHOT 41-19, lost ground balls 38-25, with 19 TO's, and face offs pretty close 12-10.

For you arm chair QB's out there; I'm looking for opinions. I think Scott should open up the offense (I have been saying this all year, even when we were winning). I know he is being conservative offensively to keep the ball away from the opponent and protect his suspect defense. I would like to see them take more shots, speed up the attack, and not wait every possession to substitute and set-up. I do not profess to be a lacrosse expert, but I still feel we have a lot of fire power and it is not being utilized. Maybe the best way to help the defense is to score more goals. I know our opinions do not and should not mean a thing, but I am interested to hear your thoughts.

Also, anyone know what is happening with Caufield and Derek K? I thought they were suppose to miss only the SU game?

Scott said it was a good week of practice. I find that hard to believe after last night's performance. OUTSHOT 41-19, lost ground balls 38-25, with 19 TO's, and face offs pretty close 12-10.

For you arm chair QB's out there; I'm looking for opinions. I think Scott should open up the offense (I have been saying this all year, even when we were winning). I know he is being conservative offensively to keep the ball away from the opponent and protect his suspect defense. I would like to see them take more shots, speed up the attack, and not wait every possession to substitute and set-up. I do not profess to be a lacrosse expert, but I still feel we have a lot of fire power and it is not being utilized. Maybe the best way to help the defense is to score more goals. I know our opinions do not and should not mean a thing, but I am interested to hear your thoughts.

Also, anyone know what is happening with Caufield and Derek K? I thought they were suppose to miss only the SU game?

I thought we were showing signs of sustaining quality play. I guess not.

Hopefully they are just being overly cautious with Caufield and Derek.

If we have a big win in the upcoming game, hopefully we won't drop out of the top20.

Maybe it was the dreaded overconfidence playing a winless, mediocre team...... as well as not having our other 2 key pieces to our midfield.

I'd be embarrassed with that performance.

Archived