UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

New Roster

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nine guys listed as guard. Wow. Is that a record?

Hopefully JI and Gibson can clean up the backup pg spot leaving Watts more minutes at SG and SF to score more. Hooley, Page, Suero and Guerrier to battle for minutes at one of those two spots.

Before making prediction maybe we should wait.......

Last I heard Puk was in a boot, Devlin was recovering from "back surgery", and Logan's foot was still an issue.

Or we could just for fun...I don't know, kick around the possibility of this team being pretty good.

Puk has been out of a boot for two weeks, Logan's MRI came back clean...Devlin is progressing slowly though.

My saying that I predict we'll win the AE (edit - top 4) is not a life or death proposition.

Not to be a Debbie Downer....but...Patch is 100% correct.

Big Men + Feet Issues= Never a good thing (See, Sam Bowie, Yao Ming, and just about anyone with Plantar Fascia, Achilles or Stress Fracture issues)

Clean MRI + Back Issues= You just dont know what you will get

Back Surgery + College/Pro Sports= Cross your fingers.

Sounds to me like managing expectation...just in case things go South. I'm gonna go ahead and stay out on my limb if you don't mind.

Let's put it this way...if the team is pretty healthy next year for the most part and goes out and goes .500 again...unacceptable, just saying!

Yes, my expectations are high...two NCAA trips were nice but there has been sufficient time to rebuild.

Sounds to me like managing expectation...just in case things go South ......Clickclack

Not at all, my expectations are very high but I am holding my breath with Puk, Aronhalt and Devlin, If they are healthy I think we make a run at the title.

Aronhalt hasn't been 100% in 3 years.

Puk was in a boot since the end of the season. By the way I saw Puk in SEFCU about 3 weeks ago and he is really big (Bulky).

Any back surgery can be debilitating ask Billy Allen.

Sounds to me like managing expectation...just in case things go South ......Clickclack

Not at all, my expectations are very high but I am holding my breath with Puk, Aronhalt and Devlin, If they are healthy I think we make a run at the title.

Aronhalt hasn't been 100% in 3 years.

Puk was in a boot since the end of the season. By the way I saw Puk in SEFCU about 3 weeks ago and he is really big (Bulky).

Any back surgery can be debilitating ask Billy Allen.

Even though Puk hasn't been able to run...he's up to 265 of solid muscle from what I'm hearing...hopefully that leg holds up.

Sounds to me like managing expectation...just in case things go South.

...if the team is pretty healthy next year...

Sounds like you're doing the same?

Fair point...if we get decimated by injuries that to me might be the only excuse depending on the severity of injuries. We should be a deeper team this year.

Had suspected as much for the big men, but very disappointed to hear about Logan. What's the story on that? I've been looking back, I was thinking with improved conditioning (so he doesn't hit a wall like last year) he should vie for POY.

Archived