UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Dartmouth @ Sefcu Arena 12/23

Holding out hope for 9-5 going into conference play. Hey, a guy can dream.

Good to see Luke a little more like himself the last couple games - 11 points, 4 boards and 2 blocks. He and Guerrier (9 pts) are a nice combo at PF.

Our shooting 55% from three kept me from being annoyed that Dartmouth shot 60%.

I like how Logan attacked the hoop in the second half when they seemed to think he'd settle for a jump shot. Didn't really like all the fast break threes but I'm not sure I'll ever get used to that.

Four guys in double figures is something I hope to get used including 20 points games from both G and Mike Black.

Funny game the Danes played poor "D" but it was the high powered offense that sputtered.

UA scored 4 pts in the final 5 minutes and still scored 82

This group just somehow falls asleep at times.

In Darthmouth's 1st 12 games they were giving up 62.7ppg and the most points they yielded was 71 so I guess 82 with a scoring drought is pretty decent.

Dartmouth's Trotter was shooting 10 for 44 coming into today's game from three and goes 5 of 6 against the Danes. I guess the Danes just inspire 3pt shooting.

Archived