UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bracketbuster opponent?

Looks like an AE-MAAC challenge this year.

Not who I was hoping for but...

-Not a terrible road game next year. Possible road trip, stay in Philly maybe.

-Fireworks. They're one of the higher scoring teams in the country. Paired with us we might see triple digits on the scoreboard. They've been in the 80s and 90s the last couple games.

A bit OT but that St. Marys vs. Murray State game should be terrific.

-Not a terrible road game next year. Possible road trip, stay in Philly maybe.

According to the AE release it won't be next year, but the one after that (the 2013-14 season). Unless that's a typo on their site. http://www.americaeast.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=14000&ATCLID=205371244

I think they changed the return game last season from the next year to the following year.LCC did not go to Mainbe this year, so I presume they are going next season.

Bracketbuster site also says 2013-14.

http://www.espnbracketbusters.com/site/index.php/about

"As part of the agreement, all 13 of the Sears BracketBusters home teams in televised games, as well as the remaining 58 home squads, will play a return game at the home facility of their opponent in November or December of the 2013-14 season."

I hadn't looked at the schedule before tonight. Just realized we only have one conference game after the bracketbuster game. Really not bad. I had remember these games being right in the middle of the conference hunt, this year isn't too bad.

Archived