UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Maine

MRSGDG

Interesting Post gasme comment on the radio CB said Luke never sat down when he came out of the game. I guess he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get up.

Gutsy performance by Iati and Watts

It seems like Watts got stitched up at halftime as Zach Bye siad on the radio that watts was bleeding pretty good from the mouth area

Surprised to see Luke played today. Way to grit out a win on the road!

Luke didn't sit the whole game... as in when he wasn't in he stood behind the bench. Not taking any chances of throwing that back out at Maine. Was nice to see him have some well played minutes.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read what Patch wrote before I posted.

It seems like Watts got stitched up at halftime as Zach Bye siad on the radio that watts was bleeding pretty good from the mouth area

Yeah Watt's hand was covered in blood when he got up from the floor from covering his mouth with his hand and they took him back to get taken care of right after. He came in after a few mins play into the 2nd half w/ stitches to the upper left side of his mouth it looked like.

I said I'd be happy to see UA gut out the rest of the season and yesterday sure was one. A really gutty performance by the whole team. Only heard the game on radio, but it sounded like everyone who played contributed. And holding Lin to 1 point in 06. And stadium announcement press conference on Wednesday. And let's gut one out vs VT on Wednesday.Things are looking up.

ps And we won yesterday, without Logan obviously and with Black (our best overall player) not playing particularly well.

Archived