UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Home Opener 2013 - Who do you want the opponent to be?

Penn. Maybe people will think they're Penn State.

Cornell, since we'll be @Colgate that year.

But the Ivies don't start their season until Sept. 15.

Big East names? Georgetown or Villanova?

or some formerly I-A schools like Bill&Mary, VMI, or Richmond?

2013 is a 12-game season, so there might be a chance to stretch a little.

Too bad LCC gave up football. They could open the stadium. Then we could see right away if the number under "home/Albany" on the scoreboard could go up to the highest number it would ever see for a football game. :D

We could test it out on Union or RPI?

LCC football withered up and died a nasty death.

As for Union or RPI, at least we'd knock some reality into some heads around the CD...

I like the name recognition of Villanova or Georgetown, that would gather attention.

Too bad LCC gave up football. They could open the stadium. Then we could see right away if the number under "home/Albany" on the scoreboard could go up to the highest number it would ever see for a football game. :D

Yes, too bad their program died. I would have liked to see their few fans have the lousy seats.

Archived