UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Merchandise

danes05

Has anybody noticed how shoddy the athletic dept. merchandise site is ? It looks so amatuer, it's embarassing. Also, why the disconnect with the items available from the bookstore website, the items on the athletic website, and the items thrown on the tables outside of athletic events? They are all selling different items. Why not one site that looks professional and has all the various items???

So I guess it's the time of year where this comment is posted again huh? Haha

The website isn't great..but the store itself at SEFCU is decent enough..if small. I would presume that the two stores aren't integrated because the bookstore is owned/operated by Barnes & Noble and the athletics store is..well..not. I have some stuff from the bookstore..but the majority of my stuff is from the athletics store. While the selection is understandably lighter than at the bookstore..the prices are MUCH lower and I like knowing (assuming?) the money is going straight to athletics instead of mostly to B&N.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone who has ties to the athletic department please show them the UB shop site...

http://www.shopubbulls.com/

It's so simple yet we can't get it done right. All i want is some Nike UA stuff and theres nothing. Does anyone know if Nike is the official supplier of our team apparel?

Nike is for football. Not sure about the rest of the teams.

Can someone who has ties to the athletic department please show them the UB shop site...

It's so simple yet we can't get it done right. All i want is some Nike UA stuff and theres nothing. Does anyone know if Nike is the official supplier of our team apparel?

I would pay double whatever the price is for an official Nike UA football dri-fit t-shirt and they can't even get it on the site to sell :angry2:

I purchase items from the book store every other month. The point is that I should have the choice to buy directly from the Athletics Department. I would prefer my money go to UAlbany Athletics rather than Barnes and Noble.

Why can't UA run a basic store?

The products are limited.

The products are cheap.

I've had to call to follow up on orders (They never shipped)

I've purchased items to be later told they're sold out

It's sad but use Barnes and Noble, Prep Sports, Football Fanatics. Pretty much any other vender will have nicer stuff, more options and you won't have to worry if the intern filled the order correctly (professional staff)

Edited by SoCal_Dane

I would pay double whatever the price is for an official Nike UA football dri-fit t-shirt and they can't even get it on the site to sell :angry2:

You can buy them at home games. I know it's not perfect but if you call the athletic department they may be willing to sell you something over the phone.

Edited by danefan

You can buy them at home games. I know it's not perfect but if you call the athletic department they may be willing to sell you something over the phone.

Thanks. I live in Long Island so I don't get to make it up to games. I will try calling the athletic department. Or if someone would like to pick one up for me and I will mail them a check for the shirt and postage.