UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger Wyland just said good teams find a way to win......I would say we are a pretty good team right now.

I'd prefer a good team that finds a way to win without driving me crazy but I'll take it.

I don't think we can clinch next week. Three games left, all against the top half of the conference.

if UA wins next week, do they win the conference title?

Not sure. What are the tie breakers? If we win next week and lose the next two we'd end up 5-2 in conference as would Wagner and Duquesne. We'd have the tie breaker over Wagner head to head. But would have lost to Duquesne.

Anyone able to get the video feed on necfrontrow.com?

I was able to watch for about 2/3 of the first half and the feed was excellent. Then it started re-buffering and re-connecting with only one brief reprieve; I gave up @ half time and just listened on fox 980.

I thought the defense really won the game, but I was a little disappointed that we gave up two touchdowns on third and long. Hearts last score came on a third and 17; and their score at the end of the half came on (I think--that is when I was having feed issues and could be wrong) third and 11.

Omar is the man and I thought it was a great call. Heart's pass rush and blitz all day was ripe for a draw.