UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the bridges to SI open yet? I wonder how much practice they've gotten in so far this week.

CCSU / Monmouth has been postponed, no makeup date yet.

Form the link on AAA all the bridges to Staten Island are currently open.

From 511NY.org: The following bridges are open

Tappan Zee

The Outerbridge Crossing George Washington (eastbound access to Henry Hudson Parkway and Harlem River Drive on both levels remains closed)

Goethals

Bayonne Throgs Neck Bridge

Bronx-Whitestone Bridge

Verrazano-Narrows Bridge RFT (Triboro Bridge)

Marine Parkway-Gil Hodges Memorial

Henry Hudson

The Holland Tunnel, Midtown Tunnel and Brooklyn Battery Tunnel remain closed

Also Monmouth was about 1 mile from the coast. I am not surprised that game is postponed. I think the whole school is closed at this point until Monday 11/5.

Edited by bob87

I guess CCSU/MU has been cancelled, No time to make it up (unless they do it post-season).

Wagner classes resume tomorrow, they'll still be short of practice time.

Wagner is on higher ground. I wouldn't be surprised if they practiced today even though they had no classes.

The Wagner roster has a lot of guys from Staten Island. I would imagine football might not be the first thing on their mind. I wouldn't blame them considering how hard they got hit.

Saturday's game might be a good time to do some kind of Hurricane Sandy relief fundraiser.

Not the best of news from Singelais..

"UAlbany football coach Bob Ford said a significant player to be suspended for Sat. game vs. Wagner. Wouldn't say who. Will be announced Fri.

Ford said suspension is for disciplinary reasons. For what it's worth, it's not QB Will Fiacchi, according to Ford."

Never like to hear about suspensions. Hope whoever it is and the rest of the team learns from this. In my opinion, we have to start fast in this game. We keep letting these teams get ahead or stay too close when they shouldn't be. If it keeps happening, we are going to lose one of these games. Start strong!!!!