UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Men Ranked 25th College Insider Top 25 Poll

Is Santillo correct? This is our first time in the mid-top 25?

Nope we were ranked the beginning of 2006-2007 season. How come no one rags on him when he posts incorrect info? Wilkin would get ripped apart if he wrote that.

Not that I'm saying Wilkin does a good job covering the team because he obviously doesn't. It's more the coverage is bad everywhere.

Edited by UA'08

Is Santillo correct? This is our first time in the mid-top 25?

Nope we were ranked the beginning of 2006-2007 season. How come no one rags on him when he posts incorrect info? Wilkin would get ripped apart if he wrote that.

Not that I'm saying Wilkin does a good job covering the team because he obviously doesn't. It's more the coverage is bad everywhere.

I don't agree. This is an honest mistake. TU just has poor coverage that is negative and not nearly as in-depth as it should be.

Or Santillo passed on a mistake in the UA press release http://www.ualbanysp...DB_OEM_ID=15800

"ALBANY, N.Y. - For the first time in program history, UAlbany men's basketball cracked the College Insider Top-25 Mid-Major poll on Monday, Dec. 3. "

Unless 2006 was a DIFFERENT mid-major top-25

It's great to see some recognition! Can't let this get to their heads though. Keep playing hard and strong and keep improving.

Yep, who cares about a mid major ranking. Win the AE and win a NCAA game or two... and then get cocky.

Edited by uofalbany

How about the UAlbany Women’s basketball team being ranked #37 (6 votes) in the Top 25 College Insider Mid Major poll?!! If I was a betting man (and I’m not), my money would be on Coach “Abe’s” team overtaking Coach Brown’s as the season progresses.....LOL!

Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Browns team being ranked #22, the highest ranking EVER for the UAlbany Men’s Div 1 team....and to Coach “Abe” and her team!!