UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Here's the email sent to season ticket holders on Dec. 19

Dear UAlbany Season Ticketholders,

Yesterday, UAlbany Athletics and its Football program announced its 2013 CAA Conference Schedule. Along with that release is the start of the season ticket campaign. Thank you to those of you who filled out the information cards at the home football games this past season, I have compiled all of that information and will use it as a reference moving forward. SEASON TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE so please call or email me if you would like to officially reserve your seats for next year. The following information will help you make your decision:

2013 Football Season Ticket Prices:

GOLD CLUB: $140 per seat for donors of $1,000 or more (up to 2 seats)

LOWER RESERVED: $100 per seat

UPPER RESERVED: $75 per seat

A few final notes:

Gold Club deposits will be accepted in two ways: (4) $250 deposits throughout the spring/summer of 2013 or $1,000 paid in full.

Individual tickets will go on sale August 1st, 2013

The non-conference portion of the schedule will be announced at a later date

The stadium construction is on schedule so don’t forget to check the webcam online: Stadium Webcam

To make your reservation please call me (518) 437-4415.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

Brian Rudolph

It seems to me that upper reserved may be better seats [better sight line and angle] than the MORE expensive lower reserved?????? Any of you stadium construction experts have any thoughts on this? Anyone know for instance @ what yard line range the lower reserved are at?? Again, I do not know how they can be out marketing seats, until questions like this can be answered???????

Here's the email sent to season ticket holders on Dec. 19

Dear UAlbany Season Ticketholders,

Yesterday, UAlbany Athletics and its Football program announced its 2013 CAA Conference Schedule. Along with that release is the start of the season ticket campaign. Thank you to those of you who filled out the information cards at the home football games this past season, I have compiled all of that information and will use it as a reference moving forward. SEASON TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE so please call or email me if you would like to officially reserve your seats for next year. The following information will help you make your decision:

2013 Football Season Ticket Prices:

GOLD CLUB: $140 per seat for donors of $1,000 or more (up to 2 seats)

LOWER RESERVED: $100 per seat

UPPER RESERVED: $75 per seat

A few final notes:

Gold Club deposits will be accepted in two ways: (4) $250 deposits throughout the spring/summer of 2013 or $1,000 paid in full.

Individual tickets will go on sale August 1st, 2013

The non-conference portion of the schedule will be announced at a later date

The stadium construction is on schedule so don’t forget to check the webcam online: Stadium Webcam

To make your reservation please call me (518) 437-4415.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

Brian Rudolph

It seems to me that upper reserved may be better seats [better sight line and angle] than the MORE expensive lower reserved?????? Any of you stadium construction experts have any thoughts on this? Anyone know for instance @ what yard line range the lower reserved are at?? Again, I do not know how they can be out marketing seats, until questions like this can be answered???????

I was told the lower reserved are from around the 30 yard line to around the 10 yard line.

As someone who is not a contruction expert; just someone who has seen many games in many ballparks, stadiums and arenas, I am with you on the thought that higher but closer to midfield is a better view than lower close to an endzone. Obviously it will be nice to see when complete to know for sure.

• 8 months later...

There was a promotion for those who renewed their basketball &/or football tickets prior to June 1, 2013 you were suppose to get a signed mini football/basketball respectively. They were going to not mail out the basketball due to size but were going to mail out the football. Never received the football so we asked Brian Rudolph about it and he said they are available at the Dane Gear store in the stadium for people to pick up. They have a list of people who renewed prior to that date. However.. as always ... nothing is smooth with athletics and we were not on the football list, but still got our mini ball and they took our name. Thought I'd just post it on here as we haven't seen athletics tell anyone this in a blast email..only told us when we asked about it.