UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs UNH (Senior Night)

Senior Night. I guess we can start talking seeding for the tournament. Do we want to finish 3rd or 4th based on potential matchups? If we win out i believe we finish 3rd.

By the way this is just a very awkward article to read if you haven't yet already...To me it seemed like Wilkin was trying to bait him into saying something.

http://blog.timesunion.com/collegesports/its-been-a-confusing-season-for-one-ualbany-senior/17465/

This blog entry speaks volumes about where this team is this year...One guy is suspended, another one is saying things like..."Some of the losses have been very ugly, so it it has been frustrating, to say the least,” Wiegmann said. “Being a senior, this is my last go around. After this season, basketball is going to be something I do for fun. At the start of the season, I was super pumped up, super excited. I am still excited, but it’s a little harder to keep that energy and focus all the time, which I feel is understandable. I don’t want to say this is all about me; I want the team to do as well as possible. If things were going extremely well without me playing, it would probably not hurt as much or be as frustrating and confusing.”

To me it seems like Wilkins didn't need to bait him...Wiegmann sounds like a guy who can't wait to move on with his life after playing really well early on.

Edited by Clickclack

Yup that was my first impression. I just wanted to give weigmann the benefit of the doubt because why would an article be written about a bench guy anyways when there's Puk and Devlin who have been here for all 4 years. It's like he picked out weigmann because he new he can find something to write about. But then again he didn't have to answer the questions like that.

Guys. Let's be frank. He's a great kid, I'm sure he worked hard...but anyone watching him play knows that he was what he was: A situational rebounder. The team needed offense: Dallas provided it.

Jeesh.

I'm just surprised how frank David was...I think it really shows his level of frustration. I'm not saying he should have been playing over Dallas who's shooting is desperately needed.

Edited by Clickclack

Looks like Sundays game will be the decider for the 3 spot. Take care of business and were 3rd. I know for a fact Stony Brook will do all they can to beat us to avoid the possible matchup with us in the semis again.

If we lose and Hartford wins, we drop to 4th and have a game against UVM at home in the second round should we get there.

Looks like Sundays game will be the decider for the 3 spot. Take care of business and were 3rd. I know for a fact Stony Brook will do all they can to beat us to avoid the possible matchup with us in the semis again.

If we lose and Hartford wins, we drop to 4th and have a game against UVM at home in the second round should we get there.

Yup I don't know what match up I'd like to see, but before the semis I'm hoping we can avoid umbc.

Last night's win guaranteed a winning regular season record..a winning conference record..and at least a .500 overall record. Will be the fourth season in a row with a .500+ record.

Was also surprised to see that over that four-year span so far..UAlbany and Stony Brook are actually pretty close. UAlbany averages 18.5 wins while Stony Brook averages 20.5. Good guys are also up one in the NCAA bid column.