UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Let's go back to the class of 2013. I remember being at the first game at Bob Ford field and the excitement at seeing our red shirted freshmen. (I'm going to look for the old threads). How many are still here and how many are on the roster/depth chart?

Regrading the class of 2013 - where's Ngachie?

Ngachie, Andre Martin, Kalief Joyner, etc.?

Let's go back to the class of 2013. I remember being at the first game at Bob Ford field and the excitement at seeing our red shirted freshmen. (I'm going to look for the old threads). How many are still here and how many are on the roster/depth chart?

Regrading the class of 2013 - where's Ngachie?

Ngachie, Andre Martin, Kalief Joyner, etc.?

Ngachie injured and needed to work really hard to get ready for this year. Either didn't or recovery wasn't going well. He's on bench but not dressed.

n

Well, I'm glad I decided to go the Big E fair in Western MA instead of watching that debacle. I was cringing just reading your guys' posts.

So much for someone telling me and Click in the stands last year that our QB's coming in would make Fiacchi look like JV garbage. If anything, QB is easily the worst position we have; our biggest flaw. Dare I say that I miss the Fiacchi out of Fiacchi?

This year has been REALLY bad with injuries...so maybe if we weren't so beat up we'd be a bit better. We have kids starting who shouldn't be.

Delaware on 11/7 might be the only remaining game on the schedule that we actually win if this teams stays like this...leading to a 3 win season. $iena.

I'm ready for basketball...

Edited by Ilko
  • Like 1

I was at the game and the bad news is; it was worse in person. The qb play was bad by BOTH UA qbs; and when they did manage to throw a good ball receivers dropped them; the tackling was bad and pass coverage extremely bad. Both O & D lines were getting beat up and on special teams no one on UA seemed willing or able to even field the ball cleanly. Ok, so every facet of the game was bad, but the most disappointing thing was the Albany sideline was like @ a funeral; while the HC sideline was yelling and whopping it up the entire game. And I do not mean the UA sideline was down at the end after getting their @sses beat, but from the very start of the game they appeared to have NO life.

The only good news I can report is Roberson seemed to be walking ok on the sideline at the end of the game. To me it did not look like the injury was too serious, but obviously I do not know for sure.

Those calling for the Sussman era, I don't know. He did nothing to impress, but by the time he got in the game it was pretty much over.