UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

It's perhaps time to reevaluate how "talented" this team really is. Almost lost to Duquesne, embarrassed here, qb position is a nightmare, defensive line yet again getting gashed, secondary has been getting lit up all year. I know they are "young" but it's hard to ignore the glaring holes in both experience, size and talent. Rb and wr positions look good for the long haul, the rest of the roster needs to be recruited over.

• Like 1

He's literally the worst QB we've had in Division I.

The frightening thing is there is nothing better apparently on the bench.

I disagree. II'm pretty sure Sussman has more potential but needs experienc. So why not. Brunson is extremely talented...but just slight of frame rigth now. He was either the #2 or #3 QB coming out of South Carolina. I think they are trying to bulk up the kid. So, why not go to Sussman. Crook has shown zero signs of improvement. Zero. It's frustratin, and it boxes up the running game and narrows the playbook.

It's perhaps time to reevaluate how "talented" this team really is. Almost lost to Duquesne, embarrassed here, qb position is a nightmare, defensive line yet again getting gashed, secondary has been getting lit up all year. I know they are "young" but it's hard to ignore the glaring holes in both experience, size and talent. Rb and wr positions look good for the long haul, the rest of the roster needs to be recruited over.

For a second, I thought this was a basketball thread. I'm ready for the Sussman era to start.

For a second, I thought this was a basketball thread. I'm ready for the Sussman era to start.

You know me... Gascan and matched are ready once we hit September. You should know me by now... Lol

• Like 2

Hoops! Free Sussman!

• Like 1