UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday 12/19 7:00 St. Francis PA

Rough start but a nice run here. Why is the DaneZone putting up a spinning UA logo graphic instead of staying with the video feed when the pushing and shoving happened and the refs were discussing the technical? We want to watch what is going on!!!

Edited by DanesRGood

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it it was patsos. Insult to injury

lol.

Also, last game there was a problem with the lights being off over the crowd and they stopped play to fix it. They are off again tonight, but it seem like its on purpose. I like it.

Good. I didn't go to this game but would love it to stay that way.

That being said, I see we still can't buy a bucket. Only reason why we won the game was because we limited turnovers and fouls (7 and 9 respectively).

23-60 (FG)

2-11 (3PT)

17-25 (FT)

They were 10 of 23 from 3 which kept them in the game, but they only had 4 FT's...which is a bit crazy.

That being said, I see we still can't buy a bucket. Only reason why we won the game was because we limited turnovers and fouls (7 and 9 respectively).

23-60 (FG)

2-11 (3PT)

17-25 (FT)

They were 10 of 23 from 3 which kept them in the game, but they only had 4 FT's...which is a bit crazy.

They never drove... Just launched 3s. Not gonna get to the line like that.

As Click said, a disjointed game but I'll take the win. When you shoot 18% from three and win fairly comfortably I won't ask any questions.

It looked like Travis Charles was dressed to play and then left the bench in the first half. Between the heart scare and food poisoning that kid has a rough intro to D1 hoops. Hopefully he gets healthy soon.

This team hasn't always passed the eye test but after 11 games we're off to our best start since Mike Black's senor year. This is kind of a blue collar team and that was a workman-like win.

The fire alarm break in the old gym was kind of fun. I got to meet some past UA hoop legends and sing some Jingle Bells. It wasn't all bad. I thought they just should have had the two teams play right in the old gym.