UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Hartford - AE Tourney Round 1 - 3/1 - 7:30PM

Eli

Feel bad for Nichols....

Looks like Brown is trying very hard to get people to come out for this game... He reached out to football, lacrosse, and track and field on Twitter.... Hoping for a good turnout but I have serious doubts which is sad...

If you remember last year, he was pretty disappointed with the fan turnout in the quarterfinals. It was as if fans took it for granted that it'd be an easy W. I don't think it even cracked 3500 last year.

There you go.

Attendance looks bad from the camera angle. student section looks pretty empty and behind hartford bench is empty. Amazing we can't get local support.

One student section was full. (A sports team just left so it looks kinda empty but I think that's cuz they are being announced at half time so they left their seats)

Cameras also show the empty side since we never seat ppl behind the away team. More ppl on the opposite side they don't show.

Also since the school makes no money from these games they won't spend their own marketing budget to advertise..or so it seems.

Edited by MRSGDG