UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

3 hours ago, reeder said:

Ryan Solt not on the roster.  Let’s hope it’ll be updated - he was one of the highest rated recruits...   was hopeful he’d be able to give the offensive line a boost this year.

Solt played in the Spring game.  Hopefully another of the?????~~~~@@@@####????!!!!   from media Folks

3 hours ago, reeder said:

Ryan Solt not on the roster.  Let’s hope it’ll be updated - he was one of the highest rated recruits...   was hopeful he’d be able to give the offensive line a boost this year.

I forgot Solt - I went back to look at the 2017 roster and he is not listed?? 

Most of the guys I mentioned above still have UA on their twitter pages and have themselves as team members.  Maybe they have to be on campus or some other weird thing.  Don't understand it

4 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Still blocked...can you post the content of the tweet? I was blocked because I tweeted at him that Bernard the old OC was a $iena coach. 

I cut and pasted and that is what came up.  It is on the UA Football pages,  Just a picture of 12 or so of the new guys - not all of them

Wonder if all of the new guys are on campus?  Wonder if ALL the team is on campus.  No idea.  They don't post that type of stuff??  Any ideas?

I believe that the incoming freshmen all go to summer classes and camp starts right after that.  There was one player a couple of years ago who signed but ended up going to prep school so that might explain some of the players not on campus. But that’s just a guess.

I noticed that there are 15 numbers missing from the consecutive roster numbers and 5 duplicate numbers and 5 kids with no numbers.  I wonder if the 5 missing numbers are for guys who have no reported yet.  Probably a dumb point because red shirted guys may have the same number as a senior I guess.

Edited by HOF2013

DhDuY5fWkAAMViU.jpg

So  Ian Renninger is on campus - top center.  NICE group of TE's!

Coaches had a cookout for the Tight Ends - BOY did they eat!!

Murad Hussain, Ian Renninger, Greig Stire
Thomas Greaney, Lukas Repetti, LJ Wesneski

Edited by HOF2013