UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I was talking to Eli and watching the QB also. They didn’t have roster sheets so it was hard to tell. I think Kennedy was in street clothes. I saw Eli Mencer start, he went down with an injury, but went back in. 

A few guys who who will 2020 graduates were at the game yesterday:

Aj Beatty : 

• Positions: OLB, TE
  • Height & Weight: 6'5" 215lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.85

https://twitter.com/ajbeatty88

Max Schipani

• WR, FS
  • Height & Weight: 6'1" 170lbs

12 hours ago, jimbo said:

I thought Juwan Green played some. 

It was hard to follow  because no roster lists were available.   You could be correct.  I saw Dante Mount at corner - heard the coach yelling at him too~!!!!!

12 hours ago, reeder said:

Thanks for the game info.  Any changes on the OL?  Who were the starters at LB?

Danny Damico looked great, Isaiah Watson also looked great, Brady Wisniewski was REALLY great! The are all BIG, fast to the ball and dominating.  Different look with 3 LB's  - looked more like a 4 -3 Def.

Edited by HOF2013

QB,  Ok State bounce back | 6’5” 197 lbs NEO, NORTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA A&M,   was offered a full ride last week.  Graduates on May 3rd.  If he signs he will be coming in as a Redshirt Sophomore I THINK.  Of course he has other offers and preferred walk on status at a couple of FBS schools.

Edited by HOF2013

I saw some folks with Lackawanna CC gear so they must have been watching some one. Dolce was hard to handle. After one third down failure on a bail out pass to EB in the flat that got stuffed, GG screamed at the QB...I think it was Testaverde...something like “stop playing so conservative and play the game!!!” He opened up after that. Nice scramble by Brunson on a TD pass. It was quite windy which likely affected the deep balls. 

That’s a good question. It didn’t really strike me until this morning, but Brunson had a HS connection to Bernard. Bernard is now on the D side and the new OC is OC and QB all the way. Any loyalty to WB is gone. Testaverde certainly got the bulk of the action and looked sharper. He transferred twice so I have a feeling this is his only year. 

Did anyone notice what # Robert Lachmann - the German kid was?  I have absolutely no idea.  Actually he may not be ABLE to play until the fall to maintain eligibility.  I know he is on campus in classes etc. 

Edited by HOF2013

31 minutes ago, jimbo said:

That’s a good question. It didn’t really strike me until this morning, but Brunson had a HS connection to Bernard. Bernard is now on the D side and the new OC is OC and QB all the way. Any loyalty to WB is gone. Testaverde certainly got the bulk of the action and looked sharper. He transferred twice so I have a feeling this is his only year. 

Yep as per the BS NCAA rule - he lost a year of eligibility.