UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

May make sense to sit Connor out for Wednesday  game ... depending on the AOC report .... Connor likely having MRI images taken of the knee to allow the doctors to recommend the best course of action-treatment .... likely will not hear anything until Tuesday ... wishing Connor the best .....

Harvard is coming in for bear - literally.  7 - 1.  We need Connor at least initially to get out quick.  Hope his need is ready to go.

They say Connor is a go.  Hopefully docs are sure that playing can not make injury worse.  Of course if UA has N Y Mets docs, we are screwed, for you Met fans you know what I mean.   Connor is a gamer so glad he did not have to convince staff to play.  Saving him for Yale would also jeopardize the scoring record over Lyle and the Tewaranton award though he would trade those for a National championship I bet.

1 hour ago, UAalum72 said:

T-U says it’s a sprained MCL, slight swelling, nothing to keep him out. Got it slipping on the wet field. Will practice tomorrow.

Eccles and JD named AE offensive and defensive POW

That's for the info.

I hear sprained MCL and swelling - that makes me a bit nervous. I hope everyone involved remembers the long game and I just can fathom that Connor will be able to move effectively enough tomorrow. I would love to eat a massive amount of crow on this one, but seems as if the right play is to give him a least 7-10 days to rehab and heal.

Got to trust in the coaching staff. I am sure they know what they are doing. Maybe just use Conner to get us off to a good start. Maybe just a decoy.  Play him a few minutes, keep him sharp, keep the team sharp, whatever. Or just maybe he is pretty close to 100% and raring to go. Kid just loves to play and sitting sometimes/not always the best cure.