UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lacrosse vs. Harvard, 3/28/18 - 7 PM

Defense has been great -  but a team has to keep on improving and we are actually getting worse at man up. Come tournament time the turnovers and poor man up execution is going to bit us.

Connor should not have been out there. I love Coach Marr and that he trusts players, but tonight cost Connor at least a week or two of recovery time. That was not a good move.

I can't say Connor did more damage, but in the first minute or so he went down on a pretty harmless check/hit and limped off and just didn't look right at all. The Harvard defender didn't even really have to guard him and most of the first half and part of the 3rd quarter we were basically playing down a man.

16 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

It was just plain selfish on Coach Marr's point. He is the ultimate player's coach, but you have to know when to exercise your CEO responsibilities. No doubt that set back Connor's recovery by at least a week or two.

I really hope not and if that is the case then it was a BAD mistake by the coaching staff.  Yale is the biggest game left on the schedule.  Hold him out this weekend and let him recover for that game.  

6 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

I can't say Connor did more damage, but in the first minute or so he went down on a pretty harmless check/hit and limped off and just didn't look right at all. The Harvard defender didn't even really have to guard him and most of the first half and part of the 3rd quarter we were basically playing down a man.

Yeah, that scared me. He got pushed and just collapsed to the ground and then hopped off the field.  There is NO NEED TO RISK FURTHER INJURY!  I don't care if we lose to Stony Brook, we need a healthy Connor Fields.