UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2021 UAlbany Volleyball Autumn Home Schedule

11 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Because that’s where the students are. 

I would be OK with this, if STUDENT support was more respectable. It has been years since I've noticed any real UA student excitement about UA athletics! Those who read this blog and follow UAlbanySports.com are the ones showing up at UA events. Without us, the stands would be emptier than they are now. As Oldtimer said:  "Why do we have to sign up on Instagram for the schedule??"   Whoever runs the web site [UAlbanySports.com], simply needs to do a BETTER Job of keeping fans up-to-date with rosters, schedules, news etc.  Then again NOT likely that is going to happen, given the state of UA marketing and communication since Voldemort {"he who is not too be me named"--for you non Harry Potter fans} took the reigns.

Edited by dslyank

UA's instagram and other social media accounts are public, not private, so you do not need to follow or subscribe to them to see their posts. You can test this by opening the link Dickens shared in incognito mode.

That being said (I haven't checked), if the schedule was shown on Instagram but is NOT updated on the website...then yeah, that's pretty typical of our current AD overall.

Edited by Eli

Whenever I try to link to instagram; it asks me to log-in. I tried the Volleyball link again just now--asked me to log-in. Perhaps there is a way to see the link without logging in? But I'm perfectly fine waiting for the UA athletic web page to catch up. Actually I am perfectly fine with just NOT using instagram at all.

29 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Whenever I try to link to instagram; it asks me to log-in. I tried the Volleyball link again just now--asked me to log-in. Perhaps there is a way to see the link without logging in? But I'm perfectly fine waiting for the UA athletic web page to catch up. Actually I am perfectly fine with just NOT using instagram at all.

Try incognito or inprivate tab (right click on link). I just tested and it's fine. But I agree with you overall...the main page for the AD should be THE most up to date information place we have.

• Like 1

ualbanyvb Join us Labor Day weekend as we host St. John’s, Colgate and Cornell in the Crowne Plaza Albany- The Desmond Hotel Classic at SEFCU Arena! That’s right for the first time ever volleyball will be played in SEFCU Arena for this weekend!!! #begreat #volleyball #voleibol #volley #pallavolo #siatkówka

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...