UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

New Recruits for 2022 - gonna ignore the negativity and look toward the future.

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Committed to U Albany

I’ve seen a number of people put down our players transferring out to a D2 school or perhaps a perceived lower level D1 program. And yet, here we are offering and getting a commitment to a D3 player. He may be great and I hope he is. There’s been D3 players do well in the NFL. They can either play or they can’t. Maybe they were under recruited, maybe they were late bloomers. Maybe those leaving for another school wanted an opportunity to play more or perhaps the offered majors better fit a need. I’m less worried about the players than the head coach. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo said:

I’ve seen a number of people put down our players transferring out to a D2 school or perhaps a perceived lower level D1 program. And yet, here we are offering and getting a commitment to a D3 player. He may be great and I hope he is. There’s been D3 players do well in the NFL. They can either play or they can’t. Maybe they were under recruited, maybe they were late bloomers. Maybe those leaving for another school wanted an opportunity to play more or perhaps the offered majors better fit a need. I’m less worried about the players than the head coach. 

Agree - a great point!   Jerry Rice, FCS level player thus the Jerry Rice award going to a top FCS player each year.  Jared Verse was ONLY offered by two schools out of HS (as he said), U Albany was one of them.   Schools give scholarships to Walk on Players every year - little interest out of HS or because they are late bloomers or they just do not get interest out of HS for whatever reason.   JUCO players every year transfer to all different D1 Schools all the way up to Power 5 schools.

Edited by HOF2013

On 12/28/2021 at 5:45 PM, HOF2013 said:

Dylan Walker, Transfer from Colorado State University, 6' 5" 250 lbs.  Dec 27, 2021 Offer from UA

Signed with U Albany

Edited by HOF2013

On 1/18/2022 at 7:10 PM, HOF2013 said:

Emmitt Harris, Shaker High School and East Coast Prep, Great Barrington, Mass ‘21,  6’6 280, https://www.hudl.com/video/3/16483436/61463bb9dfe2a70e882b2e1f

Committed to U Albany

Another commitment

Edited by HOF2013

Jack Barnum, Southington High School, Conn., 6’2” 195 lbs. K / P / QB
https://www.hudl.com/profile/11484050/Jack-Barnum

Committed to U Albany

Watched his video again, Several 40 - 45 Yd. FG, every kickoff into or through the end zone.

SIGNED with U Albany 

Edited by HOF2013

On 1/14/2022 at 7:32 PM, HOF2013 said:

AJ Simon, Bloomsburg U, DL, 6’3 250 lbs, https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10683852/61c2af4bf5604c08ac79353e    Blessed to receive a offer from U Albany -Jan 14

Committed to U Albany

Edited by HOF2013

Parris Smiley, Mcquaid Jesuit, 6' 1", 185 lbs., S / CB, https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10165356/617ac88b4797010dec4314a3
After a great conversation with  @CoachFiacchi_UA I am blessed and grateful to receive a Scholarship offer from 
@UAlbanyFootball

SIGNED with U Albany 

Edited by HOF2013

Matthew Aulicino, Pittsburgh CCHS,  DE / LT  6' 6", 235 lbs. https://www.hudl.com/profile/14728351/Matt-Aulicino
Committed!! @UAlbanyFootball

SIGNED with U Albany 

Edited by HOF2013

Hof2013....Thank you for your efforts.....we need to buy you a beer for your efforts....I will be at Indian Ladder Cidery & Brewery celebrating Ground Hog's Day and the end of Solar Winter if interested...

Edited by cwdickens
clarification
  • Like 1