UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Football Season Ticket Renewals LIVE!

2022 Football Season Tickets Now on Sale

ALBANY, N.Y. – The University at Albany has announced that 2022 football season tickets are now officially on sale.

To renew season tickets, visit your online account HERE, or call the UAlbany Athletics Ticket Office at (518) 442-DANE during summer business hours (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.).

To purchase new season tickets for the 2022 season, click HERE, or call the UAlbany Ticket Office.

Click Here to Read Full Release | Click Here for Season Ticket Details

2022 Season Ticket Pricing

Seating Level Season Ticket Price Per Seat Contribution Total Season Per Seat Commitment
Gold Level $150 $250 $400
Purple Level $75 $75 $150
White Level $75 $50 $125
Gray Level $75 $0 $75
Family Section (201-202) $200 $0 $200 (4 Season Tickets)

Edited by Eli

13 hours ago, cwdickens said:

A little hard to make all the home games if one lives in Florida......lol

You know people buy tickets and treat them as donations to the university, right? You also realize I still have family in the Capital District and do make my way back home, right? So, naturally I will be able to catch a game or two.

You keep bringing up me living in FL like it has f'all to do with anything I post. I still care about the University, the Athletic Department and the overall success of the institution. My way of showing that I want changes made just so happens to be done remotely by virtue of withholding monetary support until said changes (firing GG) are made.

Move along and find something else to focus your ample free time on.

Edited by Eli

15 hours ago, B9j2j6s said:

OT question, why is every family deal for a family of 4?  As the head of a 5 family household I demand equal deals for families smaller and larger.  😜 That really grinds my gears.

Have you asked ticketing for an accommodation?

On 6/1/2022 at 1:46 PM, Eli said:

You know people buy tickets and treat them as donations to the university, right? You also realize I still have family in the Capital District and do make my way back home, right? So, naturally I will be able to catch a game or two.

You keep bringing up me living in FL like it has f'all to do with anything I post. I still care about the University, the Athletic Department and the overall success of the institution. My way of showing that I want changes made just so happens to be done remotely by virtue of withholding monetary support until said changes (firing GG) are made.

Move along and find something else to focus your ample free time on.

I know you have family still here, not sure if Clickclack has moved to the Carolinas.  I am glad that you could see a football game or two... other then you have stated previously stated you were boycotting because of your views on the program's results and management.  I believe your views and concerns have merit however; Gattuso is making an effort to recruit the talent necessarily to bring positive results plus he has the backing not only of the sports administration; Gattuso has the backing of our school's administration at the moment.

So Eli, you have to sometimes understand I find your views lacking in the long term interest of the UAlbany sports programs ....Further telling me to move on, for whatever that means, is meaningless comment.

Edited by cwdickens
clarification

“Gattuso is making an effort to recruit the talent necessarily to bring positive results....”. 

Isn't that what he’s been getting paid somewhere around $2 million over the last 7 years to do? I mean that’s pretty basic coach requirements. Recruit players, train players, coach players on game day. His seven year track record shows that he has only sporadically been able to do just that. What makes you confident that this year will be any different? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo said:

“Gattuso is making an effort to recruit the talent necessarily to bring positive results....”. 

Isn't that what he’s been getting paid somewhere around $2 million over the last 7 years to do? I mean that’s pretty basic coach requirements. Recruit players, train players, coach players on game day. His seven year track record shows that he has only sporadically been able to do just that. What makes you confident that this year will be any different? 

Jimbo, Jimbo ..... take a few minutes to review the numerous postings by "HOF"   further I said......I believe your views and concerns have merit however; Gattuso is making an effort to recruit the talent necessarily to bring positive results plus he has the backing not only of the sports administration; Gattuso has the backing of our school's administration at the moment.....so if you are going to quote me do not do it out of context....my statement on recruitment was part of a larger thought....Will this year be any different......Hope springs eternal and in part due to the conference schedule.... plus this is my fifty-third season of Great Dane football and basketball.

Edited by cwdickens
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Jimbo, Jimbo ..... take a few minutes to review the numerous postings by "HOF"   further I said......I believe your views and concerns have merit however; Gattuso is making an effort to recruit the talent necessarily to bring positive results plus he has the backing not only of the sports administration; Gattuso has the backing of our school's administration at the moment.....so if you are going to quote me do not do it out of context....my statement on recruitment was part of a larger thought....Will this year be any different......Hope springs eternal and in part due to the conference schedule.... plus this is my fifty-third season of Great Dane football and basketball.

CW, CW....this is 53rd season as well, so you’ve got nothing on me there. My days of being pollyannaish are well behind me. Recruits are all great, until they’re not...draft picks are all great, until they’re not. The fact that this coach has the backing of the AD and administration (per you) is just one more troubling fact about the present state of affairs of the FB program. Ahh...why do I bother?

• Thanks 1

Why do I bother? Great question .... my only answer is that a spark was lite when I was twelve years old ... that spark has never been extinguished even after fifty six years including the shenanigans of this spring .... I have come to understand there are highs and lows .... in following UAlbany sports... as well as other sports team ... thank god for a family life 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, jimbo said:

CW, CW....this is 53rd season as well, so you’ve got nothing on me there. My days of being pollyannaish are well behind me. Recruits are all great, until they’re not...draft picks are all great, until they’re not. The fact that this coach has the backing of the AD and administration (per you) is just one more troubling fact about the present state of affairs of the FB program. Ahh...why do I bother?

Please reference this UAlbany announcement extending Greg's contact to until the '24 season

Football Coach Greg Gattuso Signs Contract Extension Through 2024

3 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Please reference this UAlbany announcement extending Greg's contact to until the '24 season

Football Coach Greg Gattuso Signs Contract Extension Through 2024

Thanks for the reminder that it was not a bad dream but reality that this clown got extended after only winning 3 of 8 seasons. lol. And you wonder why people on here are dejected and ornery.

I've been at my job for 7 years (June 2015). Imagine if I was only good for 2 or 3 years of it? I'd be unemployed as Gattuso should be.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 2