UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

GDAC- where to find log in now?!

Dane96

Went to log-in to GDAC to see my points, etc.  Seem to not be able to find it.  I know tickets are sold via a third party account now...logged into that...but can't find GDAC.  Does anyone know where the on-line portal is located?

45 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

Went to log-in to GDAC to see my points, etc.  Seem to not be able to find it.  I know tickets are sold via a third party account now...logged into that...but can't find GDAC.  Does anyone know where the on-line portal is located?

I noticed this yesterday when buying my CCSU tickets. I still see the giving section, but no means of actually getting that data without reaching out to the ticket office directly unfortunately. I think GDAC was baked into the old portal no?

You guys are exactly 1 year behind this issue. The PRIORITY & GDAC status report has not worked since the advent of mobil ticketing. I talked to Justin Brown about this last summer (2021) and he was very frustrated that it was not working and did not know when it would be fixed. He assured me Nate Mason had all the "data" on a "spreadsheet" or something; and would handle priority parking etc. manually. I talked with Nate and he assured me, my parking pass would eventually show up on my Mobil Ticket App.  Which it did.  Renewed football about 3 weeks ago but have not checked parking yet for 2022.

As for checking your GDAC priority status, points, parking, etc.; the online report has never been updated/fixed?? as far as I know. Call or email Nate probably all we can do, especially now that Justin is gone. Doubt the new guy even knows about the program??

Edited by dslyank

13 hours ago, tnehurley said:

I thought Craig Turnbull is the point of contact now that Justin has left. 

I could be wrong; but I believe Turnbull is a Benson guy? Justin Brown I believe worked  directly for UA Foundation while being responsible for Athletics? I could be totally wrong on these assumptions; I do not know Turnbull at all; but always felt from my dealings with Justin that he was independent of Athletic department control. Even if I am wrong, I know for a fact he often butt heads with Benson and called him out on many occasions about policies contrary to building fan and donor support.

Yes, Turnbull is one of Benson’s guys. This is from Justin’s farewell email:

I just wanted to update you that I will be leaving the University on June 10th to take a (work from home) position with Niagara University. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and both and I appreciate your support over the last several years. Niagara does play UAlbany, so who knows you may see me around campus in the future!

In the meantime, please direct any ticketing, giving, or athletic related questions to our Associate Athletic Director for Development, Craig Turnbull at cdturnbull@albany.edu or 518-545-7240.

Thank you again and all the best!

-Justin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...