UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thomas Greaney gets car in NIL deal

This is a damning indictment of how far the football program has regressed under the Benson/Gattuso regime. There appears to be far more interest in arguing over the word “woke” than discussing last week’s game or the upcoming one...that we may actually have a chance to win. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jimbo said:

This is a damning indictment of how far the football program has regressed under the Benson/Gattuso regime. There appears to be far more interest in arguing over the word “woke” than discussing last week’s game or the upcoming one...that we may actually have a chance to win. 

It doesn't feel like we have a chance to win. This regime is very adept at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Because of this we find other things to discuss. It's sad really. 

Edited by godanesgo99

14 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Cute insult.  How's that master degree in memes going? I was reacting to a comment that someone made and correcting the record hoping to educate people to something that a lot of people are insulted by, that is veiled racism.  Not some "snowflake" thing but a reference to a very dark part of our history that we are still working to correct.

But like most people on the hard right, you set the fire, and then yell at the people for trying to figure out what caused the fire to prevent fires in the future. 

And yes, it is a cute insult that is very fitting of someone complaining about posts on the internet and the words that people say and being offended by everything. I wouldn't be surprised if you have reported tons of posts and asked the "manager" to help you.

Edited by godanesgo99

19 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

And yes, it is a cute insult that is very fitting of someone complaining about posts on the internet and the words that people say and being offended by everything. I wouldn't be surprised if you have reported tons of posts and asked the "manager" to help you.

I’m not complaining I’m educating.  Know the difference…now let’s talk about all the Karens who are offended by their name being taken away from them and turned into an insult. ;)

im putting an emoji next to that in case you don’t realize that’s a joke.  

Just now, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

I’m not complaining I’m educating.  Know the difference…now let’s talk about all the Karens who are offended by their name being taken away from them and turned into an insult. ;)

im putting an emoji next to that in case you don’t realize that’s a joke.  

In other news, Poffo may have the most potential of any QB I’ve seen at UA. Recruiting isn’t the issue. Coaching is 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Woke “Anti-Racism” is racism.  The fact I have to declare it makes me miss my liberal friends.  The progressives eliminated those folks at the same time they took out President Lincoln and other historical figures that don’t meet their perfect 2022 ideals.  

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  I take solace that most Europeans, Asians and other non-English speakers see this as one American import they don’t want.  This poison is largely constrained to the English speaking world.  I don’t see anyone else interested it.

it’s astonishing to me to see the left go from marching for free speech to cancelling dissenting opinions in less than a generation.  Even Alan Dershowitz as a former ACLU head is now denounced as a heretic in this new non-liberal religion.

it’s poison.  Poison!  Believe me now or experience it for yourself when they come for you later.  I’ll gladly watch from a safe distance… about 3,942 miles to be exact.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Michigan_Dane said:

Woke “Anti-Racism” is racism.  The fact I have to declare it makes me miss my liberal friends.  The progressives eliminated those folks at the same time they took out President Lincoln and other historical figures that don’t meet their perfect 2022 ideals.  

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  I take solace that most Europeans, Asians and other non-English speakers see this as one American import they don’t want.  This poison is largely constrained to the English speaking world.  I don’t see anyone else interested it.

it’s astonishing to me to see the left go from marching for free speech to cancelling dissenting opinions in less than a generation.  Even Alan Dershowitz as a former ACLU head is now denounced as a heretic in this new non-liberal religion.

it’s poison.  Poison!  Believe me now or experience it for yourself when they come for you later.  I’ll gladly watch from a safe distance… about 3,942 miles to be exact.

Sounds like someone used their head a little too much in those hackey sack games on the quad.

• Sad 1

After all said and done. I am glad Thomas has this NIL deal for the vehicle ... going to school, playing football and the father of a three year daughter ... the deal helps Thomas get his daughter to day care .... from a recent posting: 

3 years old already?!! Happy birthday to my little girl I couldn’t be prouder of the tiny human you are becoming, i can’t wait to see the adventures 3 brings us, I love you more than I could put into words

17 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

After all said and done. I am glad Thomas has this NIL deal for the vehicle ... going to school, playing football and the father of a three year daughter ... the deal helps Thomas get his daughter to day care .... from a recent posting: 

3 years old already?!! Happy birthday to my little girl I couldn’t be prouder of the tiny human you are becoming, i can’t wait to see the adventures 3 brings us, I love you more than I could put into words

As the father of a girl, i just shed a little tear.  This is awesome

12 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

As the father of a girl, i just shed a little tear.  This is awesome

This quote from Thomas underscores the importance of the deal: 

Excited to announce my NIL deal with @mohawk_honda Charlotte and I can now ride to school in style thanks to @mohawk_honda