UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

After a great conversation with Coach Gattuso I have received an offer from Albany!

Was a  team mate of Sean Duggery - our freshman All American center

GFvvSISWIAEh9G0?format=jpg&name=small
Edited by HOF2013

Bryce Davis @brycioo_ Brunswick School | 6’0 190 | RB ‘24| 3.2 GPA | Football | Track | Basketball | Email : bdavis9605@gmail.com 
Edited by HOF2013

Maybe I’ve got some rose colored glasses on at the moment, but that looks like a pretty good haul of new players. I like the RB additions who seem to be pretty speedy kids. Love Griff, but he needs help back there and we need a power back too. The QB group should have some great competition for time and some good size added to the two lines. Speedy, but not tall, receivers and any time I see FLA and St Thomas Aquinas in the Bios my heart goes fluttering. Andrewson is a mountain already. At some point the rigors of D1 coaching catch up to you and it looks like GG is making plans for a graceful exit. Despite the loss of talent, I think anything less than competing for. CAA championship next year would be a disappointment. 

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Dane96 said:

I am excited about the QB room of Lindsey, Burkett, and Weber (thought I think the latter gets redshirted). 

Trey Lindsey did not mention coming back - no idea if he is.

18 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Trey Lindsey did not mention coming back - no idea if he is.

It was mentioned by both hero sports (san herder) who is on the ball and in the TU. So, I guess we will see 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 8:50 PM, Dane96 said:

It was mentioned by both hero sports (san herder) who is on the ball and in the TU. So, I guess we will see 

I just messaged him. Yes he is coming back.

• Like 1

Nate Cole @NateCole2024, Pittsford Varsity football  6’5 300 T/DT  Thankful to announce my commitment to @UAlbanyFootball
V0mOynyV?format=jpg&name=small

GGJqYk3WAAANqJe?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by HOF2013

Sam Fallon @SamFallon24,  Morris Knolls HS, NJ, OL/DL 6'5.5/290 
I am thrilled to announce my commitment to UAlbany to continue my education and play D1 football. Thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates for helping me grow as an athlete and as a person.  Proud to be a Great Dane! @UAlbanyFootball

https://access.qwikcut.com/highlights/655c0b39e66e35205d976ff0

GGQ4HSHXYAAT6dj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edited by HOF2013