UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

9 hours ago, ctdanes said:

One thing we’re missing is a tall receiver to replace hicks. He was MONEY on 50/50 balls 

They are not done.  

Bukaa! @bukaaIX 6’3 235 Edge rusher.  2023 ALL NEC SECOND TEAM DEFENSE 7.5 SACKS (1st in Conference, T-7 in the FCS) 10.5 TFL’S (T-3rd in Conference)   

GD5tQXqWEAEmU2J?format=jpg&name=small

Let’s work!#AGTG #UAUKNOW
Deus II

Edited by HOF2013

4 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Interesting.  Just brought in a transfer QB from Sacred Heart.  Four years eligibility.  With Van Weber a highly touted prospect and Myles, we have quite a room again. 

Haven't seen that

On 1/15/2024 at 3:08 PM, Dane96 said:

I was looking at him but had no idea - Kids are not suppose to announce committment until given the go-ahead!   Now we'll have 4 QB's again.  Competition too it seems!  No coaches have mentioned this by the way.  UA had a RB annunce his committment last year BEFORE he was finished with the admission process and he did NOT come to the school.

Edited by HOF2013

5 hours ago, reeder said:

Thanks for posting. Been busy tonight.  Jack Iuliano @IulianoJack   6’3 255 | MIDYEAR Grad Transfer, Penn,

Edited by HOF2013

5 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Big WR.  Another edge guy.  LB. Maybe safety?  Not sure. 

Agree, and a I would think a couple more DB's  Maybe at least one more LB and DL.  Maybe  a couple of big OL. They can possibly bring them in as PWO and then give scholarships.  Remember Dylan Kelly, Griff and others.  Rememebr the regular period starts on Feb 7 - Lots of kids still entering the Portal.  Seems VERY risky to me though....... Notice that MOST of the transfers have at least 2 years of eligibility although there are offers out to guys with 1 year.  They have made a lot of ofes to a bunch of great kids.  They have kept some names under their hat and the kids have not announced they are getting an offer. 

Edited by HOF2013

Did the DB, cant remember his name that got hurt early in the year get another year of eligibility? Maybe his name was Winston. I remember him being an outstanding DB. I know they have Amir Hall back but was curious of the other player.

Edited by MRuler 79