UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Jacob Jones @JacobJones1124   Croton-on-Hudson, NY  QB, MLB  6'1" 200lbs Beyond blessed. 100% committed!!! Big thanks to @BillNesselt_UA  for the opportunity!!  

Tackles - 105 T/G - 13.1 TFLs - 25 Sacks - 3 QB Hurries - 7

Edited by HOF2013

1 minute ago, jimbo said:

Getting some big dudes!

All PWO's - small schools - need to work with better competition

Val Kondratenko  @ValKondratenko2 Brighton High School, OT/DL 6’5 275lbs. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/16099383/655b63e10660cf042057aed9
 After a great conversation with  @CoachFiacchi_UA , I am blessed to announce that I have received my 3rd D1 offer (PWO) from University at Albany! 

Committed to Cortland

Edited by HOF2013

4 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Val Kondratenko  @ValKondratenko2 Brighton High School, OT/DL 6’5 275lbs. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/16099383/655b63e10660cf042057aed9
 After a great conversation with  @CoachFiacchi_UA , I am blessed to announce that I have received my 3rd D1 offer (PWO) from University at Albany! 

That's one massive Ukrainian!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2024 at 12:46 PM, Eli said:

On 2/15/2024 at 12:46 PM, Eli said:

He commited to Cortland

On 4/3/2024 at 12:49 PM, HOF2013 said:

He commited to Cortland

There is a strong Ukrainian community there, so maybe some benefit in that sense. They also are a winning program so sure that helps too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Treyvon Hobbs @Treyvon_Hobbs, 5-11 190 DB May Graduate, Brown University, I’m blessed to receive an offer from University at Albany. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=66rPwZQPrQU
@DWalls2ND @Coach_Calabrese

Have signed two rightside and two leftside Def. Ends AND will be signing three more LB's that are May graduate transfers. No names but they are looking at some good ones.  Coaches tell me that most of the the teams in the league lost key players as well as us [so did Idaho by the way - our week three opponent - their QB among others].   Players want to come to UA becasue of last year's successes. 

• Like 2