UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

you choice: gifford or yocum?

In your opinion:  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm more curious as to what people think about Ross and Knight. Ross just seems to be a roll player on defense; his offensive game is still a mystery to me even after one full regular season. Knight just seems to be a sharp shooter, I have not seen enough off him to make any type of judgment on his ability.

I will defer to the more knowledgable with these questions, but the incoming freshmen look like they will get serious minutes, further stopping the recognition of defined roles for these two players.

As an aside, while I was at the game today I was thinking about who was going to be a three point shooter for the team in two years.

Of the new recruits, none look to be sharp-shooters from long-range, and next year (2008-2009) Iati and Brent will be gone.

I know another recruit can come in, and that it is foolish to look ahead two years, but sometimes the mind wanders......

I'm more curious as to what people think about Ross and Knight. Ross just seems to be a roll player on defense; his offensive game is still a mystery to me even after one full regular season. Knight just seems to be a sharp shooter, I have not seen enough off him to make any type of judgment on his ability.

I will defer to the more knowledgable with these questions, but the incoming freshmen look like they will get serious minutes, further stopping the recognition of defined roles for these two players.

As an aside, while I was at the game today I was thinking about who was going to be a three point shooter for the team in two years.

Of the new recruits, none look to be sharp-shooters from long-range, and next year (2008-2009) Iati and Brent will be gone.

I know another recruit can come in, and that it is foolish to look ahead two years, but sometimes the mind wanders......

Billy Allen...will be lights out. Mark it down.

Don't let this seasons numbers fool you.

But I am sure we are recruiting a sniper or two for 2008!

Billy Allen...will be lights out. Mark it down.

Don't let this seasons numbers fool you.

But I am sure we are recruiting a sniper or two for 2008!

I'm marking it down, 96. Shall we say anything less than 55% from long-range means loser buys?

With all of these highly regerded recruits it is nice to see the program reach a level of perpetual success.

Just curious, anybody know anything about Ambrose's jumper?

Speaking of outside shooters I wouldn't forget Reid Anderson. In the limited time I've seen him this year he seems to have all the offensive tools to be sucessful. He can drive to the hoop, shoot from the outside and has that nice floater when he stops in the lane. We'll hopefully get more of a chance to see what he can do next year.

Speaking of outside shooters I wouldn't forget Reid Anderson. In the limited time I've seen him this year he seems to have all the offensive tools to be sucessful. He can drive to the hoop, shoot from the outside and has that nice floater when he stops in the lane. We'll hopefully get more of a chance to see what he can do next year.

Next season we'll hopefully see an improved Gifford, and more of what Yocum and Anderson can do. I am sure they will all get more PT. The leaders next season should be Brent and Lillis.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived