UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Times useless

Looks like Iona will get the Aints. TUC is lucky they'll get a crowd for at least Saturday afternoon.

Just curious. Anyone know what $iena attendance was thursday. ON news 13 "crowd" looked pretty small. N/A posted for early games; 4000 posted for 9pm game??

I was in the area for a birthday dinner with my wife, parking was NOT a problem at all.

Edited by dslyank

Box score said 4062. The photo gallery only showed the side behind the team benches, but unless the other side had a LOT more people I think it's highly unlikely there were over 2500 in the seats. No doubt they counted all-session passes even if other teams' fans weren't there.

Box score said 4062. The photo gallery only showed the side behind the team benches, but unless the other side had a LOT more people I think it's highly unlikely there were over 2500 in the seats. No doubt they counted all-session passes even if other teams' fans weren't there.

I am sure they included the comp all session tickets in that total as well that one of the sports radio stations (amoung others ?) was giving out :)

Edited by bob87

Allegedly 2752 last night. I ended up turning down a free ticket to watch our ladies on the computer and did not feel like going down for just the second game. Plenty of overpriced tickets for tonight thru box office as well and probobly some lower priced ones elsewhere :)

As an FYI, Mark Singelais tweeted a photo of the TUC minutes before Siena's quarterfinal game - there was no one there. I would also note that the TV broadcasters commented on the quiet and relatively light Siena crowd during their semifinal game.

Their attendance has been poor the second part of this season by their lofty standards. I noticed that at around the same time our attendance started to grow, not sure if we are pulling the casuals or what.

As an FYI, Mark Singelais tweeted a photo of the TUC minutes before Siena's quarterfinal game - there was no one there. I would also note that the TV broadcasters commented on the quiet and relatively light Siena crowd during their semifinal game.

Their attendance has been poor the second part of this season by their lofty standards. I noticed that at around the same time our attendance started to grow, not sure if we are pulling the casuals or what.

As long as they keep their streak of losing seasons going their attendance will take care of itself :) Edited by bob87