UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Letter to TU about UA

bob87

Great letter. Short and to the point. Very necessary.

By the way, ATL_DANE will soon be moving to San Diego so I may be changing my name. The fiance is done with her PhD at Emory and we're off to UCSD. Look for the rise of SoCal_DANE.

By the way, ATL_DANE will soon be moving to San Diego so I may be changing my name. The fiance is done with her PhD at Emory and we're off to UCSD. Look for the rise of SoCal_DANE.

Congrats to your fiance on finishing what I'm sure was an arduous process! Happy to see that your purple-and-gold sphere of influence will be shifting to the west coast; the more people who hear about UA the better!

Your next project is to begin converting all of those usc and ucla fans to UAlbany fans!

Congrats to your fiance and for yourself... enjoy atl dane!

I better see a UAlbany Flag flying in front of your new home!

As for the article, I'm surprised they even published it.

Glad to see it though.

The funny thing is I just sent a similar email but not so blunt email on 5/2 , but I got no response from them.

Sent to the TUCitydesk for suggesting a story:

Good Evening-

I would like to email a suggested news story. This week UAlbany's MBA program was ranked #15 in the country.....I believe this would be a great story for the Capital District readers to read about. Knowing the great qualities that a school in our area has, is always a great thing to share.

http://www.albany.edu/business/alumni/e_co...g09/MBA_15.html

http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine/entre...ril/200744.html

http://www.princetonreview.com/press-relea...w-business.aspx

Your next project is to begin converting all of those usc and ucla fans to UAlbany fans!

Congrats to your fiance and for yourself... enjoy atl dane!

I better see a UAlbany Flag flying in front of your new home!

As for the article, I'm surprised they even published it.

Glad to see it though.

Thanks guys. It took a minute to get the new account up and running but I'm back.

You can bet my UAlbany house flag is going to fly from my San Diego house!

Archived