UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
godanesgo99

2018 Pre-season: Expectations, Predictions, and articles

I can't remember a year when we've had this many interesting story lines going into a season.

-Son of an NFL QB might be our starting QB

-Hanks coming back from injury

-Former starting QB and Punter might be starting at LB

-Former basketball player as a Tight End.

-Click still banned by Gattuso on Twitter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Tough blow for Austin Ellis. He suffered a torn ACL and is out for the season. Wishing him a speedy recovery, and for the wide receiver corps it’s time for the next man up.

5 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Tough blow for Austin Ellis. He suffered a torn ACL and is out for the season. Wishing him a speedy recovery, and for the wide receiver corps it’s time for the next man up.

I saw that.  Got plenty of them.  Several to fill the position, couple of JUCO guys who have college experience.

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Mazon reminds me of Nikita Whitlock. He played for the Giants a couple of years as a FB/DT. 5-10, 250. He played nose tackle at Wake Forest. Great spin move. He was able to get

under all of these big linemen. It'll be fun to see Mazon play.

• Like 1

Ya notice how all of these are on the Gazette paper. As I have said...THEY are the UAlbany fans paper. With that in mind, DP messaged me this morning and he fixed the link to the Gazette page in the links section after I asked him to.

43 minutes ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Ya notice how all of these are on the Gazette paper. As I have said...THEY are the UAlbany fans paper. With that in mind, DP messaged me this morning and he fixed the link to the Gazette page in the links section after I asked him to.

No, not "all." Seven Gazette articles since the pre-camp story, six by the Times-Union. (There was one about the new freshman redshirt rule). I will say the Gazette's are easier to find on their web site.

2 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

No, not "all." Seven Gazette articles since the pre-camp story, six by the Times-Union. (There was one about the new freshman redshirt rule). I will say the Gazette's are easier to find on their web site.

You have to PAY for an online subscription for the TU - Not a chance for me.

• Thanks 1

Channel 13 reports R-FR Safety Damon Burton has broken a leg and is out for the season. He was second on the depth chart.

Feel REALLY bad for him.  He's a Dane like few have seen before.  Kid is all about Albany and I know it was tough for him to sit out last year.

Speedy recovery.