UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #9: 11/3/18 - 3:30pm - vs Delaware

Listening to Charlie Voelker make excuses is like swift kick over and over to the left ear. Continued to make excuses, young team blah blah blah... $iena up halfwit 

Great job... Another loss. Certainly more entertaining loss than usual but still a loss. 

Undercuffler looked better then the usual crap they roll out but doesn't matter found a way to lose. Undisciplined team... 

I don't know why they stopped blitzing and went to a softer defense on the last drive.  They blitzed once on 3rd and 10 but the DB came early and got called for offsides.  that was a huge play because it would've been 4th and 10.

Anyway, the Testaverde and Brunson experiments are over.  Undercuffler for the rest of the year to see what he's got.  Go out and find some better offensive linemen.  Our backs made most of the yards themselves but bouncing to the outside or cutting back because there was no hole where there was supposed to be.  

Sad to see them lose when the D gave a great effort and the offense looked decent.  

Oh and Voelker is not good.  He contradicted himself like 5-6 times during the game and is way too homerish.  Also, how do you not tell your audience what the penalty was on the two pt conversion when it was probably the most important play of the game.  FG would've been for a tie. Blame Roger for that one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DanesRGood said:

I don't know why they stopped blitzing and went to a softer defense on the last drive.  They blitzed once on 3rd and 10 but the DB came early and got called for offsides.  that was a huge play because it would've been 4th and 10.

Anyway, the Testaverde and Brunson experiments are over.  Undercuffler for the rest of the year to see what he's got.  Go out and find some better offensive linemen.  Our backs made most of the yards themselves but bouncing to the outside or cutting back because there was no hole where there was supposed to be.  

Sad to see them lose when the D gave a great effort and the offense looked decent.  

Oh and Voelker is not good.  He contradicted himself like 5-6 times during the game and is way too homerish.  Also, how do you not tell your audience what the penalty was on the two pt conversion when it was probably the most important play of the game.  FG would've been for a tie. Blame Roger for that one. 

Voelker clearly was told to spin with outright lies... It was disgusting to listen to. 

One of my favorites was him near the end saying that it's not like Albany has been blown out. Ummm... Lol. Hope he made a pretty penny for his lies. 

Just got back from the game.  I gotta tell you guys the defensive offside penalty with 1 minute whatever left and 3rd and 10 and we stopped them and ended up with a 3rd and 5 and they got the 1st down WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AN OFFSIDE.  That was the game.  They actually showed it again on the scoreboard. He was at least 1 1/2 - 2 yards off the lOS on the Defensive side when the ball was snapped.  I got to agree with GG on the officials on this game.  As we have been saying the QB makes the difference.  Burns has got to be fuming - no time at all.  Cufferletter looked good!.  The offense getting first downs allowed the Defense to play better too.

• Like 1

Ha! From singlais on Twitter:

.@CoachGGattuso very critical of the officiating after today’s loss to Delaware.

4 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Just got back from the game.  I gotta tell you guys the defensive offside penalty with 1 minute whatever left and 3rd and 10 and we stopped them and ended up with a 3rd and 5 and they got the 1st down WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AN OFFSIDE.  That was the game.  They actually showed it again on the scoreboard. He was at least 1 1/2 - 2 yards off the lOS on the Defensive side when the ball was snapped.  I got to agree with GG on the officials on this game.  As we have been saying the QB makes the difference.  Burns has got to be fuming - no time at all.  Cufferletter looked good!.  The offense getting first downs allowed the Defense to play better too.

Saw it on the stream with the replay and he looked offsides. Even wyland thought so. 

7 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Ha! From singlais on Twitter:

.@CoachGGattuso very critical of the officiating after today’s loss to Delaware.

Saw it on the stream with the replay and he looked offsides. Even wyland thought so. 

We were actually right over that one on the line of scrimmage, on our side but still,  Looking right down the line.  Not even close to being offside.  The ball was snapped and he was still on the Def. line of the LOS.  he threw the flag very late too. Everybody on the stands was actually booing the officials after the replay.  Wyland is a tool i guess.   I haven't heard GG BUT he has a right to be pissed.  There were several no calls or such calls.  They also missed one interference against us near the end in the middle of the field - clearly our LB hit the TE before the ball was there, no call.

From my point f view I have to say the team look really good and played well.  Delaware is ranked # 1 in the CAA by the way!

Edited by HOF2013