UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

[FB] Game #9: 11/3/18 - 3:30pm - vs Delaware

No matter what is said here, Coach Greg will return next year.  The contract extension sealed the deal.  At best, we can put our checkbook back in the drawer and our wallets in our back pocket.  We will ?speeches about the need to support athletes, sadly we are learning that we only support winning teams financially.

• Like 1

Weather for tomorrow is rain ending before game, but then high wind warning with 20 mph winds from the west with gusts 30+. 

10 hours ago, jimbo said:

Weather for tomorrow is rain ending before game, but then high wind warning with 20 mph winds from the west with gusts 30+. 

Should make a great day for the UAlbany passing game, no matter who is the quarterback.?

• Haha 1

I feel I know how this game is gonna go but wanted to come and say I really really hope burns and undercuffler show something today. Will be tuning in from home and cheering for them, maybe there's hope there.

Good luck to the kids... Gattuso can kick rocks. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I feel I know how this game is gonna go but wanted to come and say I really really hope burns and undercuffler show something today. Will be tuning in from home and cheering for them, maybe there's hope there.

Good luck to the kids... Gattuso can kick rocks. 

Wouldn't that hurt his feet? :P

I'm hoping to catch the game but may be out with the family. I too hope the young QBs can show us something. Would be great to have a QB to build on for next year. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Wouldn't that hurt his feet? :P

I'm hoping to catch the game but may be out with the family. I too hope the young QBs can show us something. Would be great to have a QB to build on for next year. 

Why would I care about his feet? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Why would I care about his feet? 

Yeah, it's not like you're Rex Ryan or something. ?

Not that it makes a difference to us, but with a minute to go in the 3rd, UNH is up 28-10 on JMU. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Not that it makes a difference to us, but with a minute to go in the 3rd, UNH is up 28-10 on JMU. 

How? #bizzaroworld

Bagdhad Bob, aka Charlie Voelker, with the "injuries" have hurt Albany.  Appropriate on Military Appreciation day.

Fact- we've had injuries and they've hurt us really badly in the secondary.  No doubt.

Fact- has nothing to do with the offense.

Jeesh.

I would have a drinking game on how our secondary plays...but it's early in the day.  I want to make it to 8pm.

Just now, Dane96 said:

Bagdhad Bob, aka Charlie Voelker, with the "injuries" have hurt Albany.  Appropriate on Military Appreciation day.

Fact- we've had injuries and they've hurt us really badly in the secondary.  No doubt.

Fact- has nothing to do with the offense.

Jeesh.

Caught it as well... Talked about how hard it is to stay on top in caa... Laughable considering they have been bottom half forever

Fun Fact: UD's QB Kehoe chose the Blue Hens over the Danes.