UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Conrats Women's Hoops

After blowing and early lead and trailing by 7 at the Half the Danes turned up the heat and improved their shot selection and blew out Navy by 20+.

Great job by Coach Patterson and her team and staff.

Like the men's team let's get healthy for the AE conference schedule.

I agree great job by Coach Patterson and the team, but what's up with the lights in the RACC. By the end of the game my eyes were so strained I could barely see the court. Worse yet did you see the shadows on the floor. Put the lights back on. Anyway, four players in double figures and another with 9 points is something to be excited about. I thought this game would be much closer.

Think this is a marketing department ploy to create a center stage concept (similar to a boxing match). I agree, this is a horrible idea. I haven't heard one person say they like it. If enough fans complain, I have a feeling you will see it switched back. So start complaining to the events manager or whoever made this executive decision.

This was the first time I had seen the RACC lit in this manner. I had no problem with it. Being somewhat superstitious, if they can play every game like they played the second half this afternoon, let the lighting stay this way. In my opinion, this was the best half of D1 women's basketball ever played by a UAlbany team at the RACC

That's how the courts are lit at every major arena in America. It's just not something the fans are used to yet.

Basically, what they need to do is leave them on until just before gametime, when they shut off the bleacher lights (or dim them, if that is possible, but I doubt it). That way, people would understand that it's intentional. I think most people felt it was a mistake, when in fact it WAS intentional.

But I agree with the move. It focuses attention on the court. That is how the big boys do it. If you want to play with the big boys, act like them too.

I have to say if we're voting I like the bleacher lights off they way they were yesterday. They should have it lit up until player introductions and then turn them down. Decent crowd there yesterday, hopefully a sign of things to come. It seemed like Learn had alot more than 15 points yesterday-I guess most of them were in the second half. When Hutch comes back this should be a nice team. I really like Johnson and James-both quick and agressive and fun to watch.