UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Good Start

tomorrows game is suppose to be on FSN Florida...i know that Time Warner shows FSN Atlantic here, so there may be a possibility its on tv tomorrow.

Another note, if UA was to make the MSG Games, the game would be Nov 19th at 7 pm on ESPN against the Wake Forrest braket winner (odds are Wake Forrest), with the consulation game at MSG being the 18th at 7 pm on ESPN2...

Tonight was awesome! I am so excited for this season. It sounded like we had a plan for everything that they threw at us. Great preparation by the coaching staff.

Was anyone else annoyed with Dr. McElroy's comments at halftime...."Coach Brown understands the players roles right now" or something like that. He can be so negative and condescending. He needs to give compliments in total when they are due.

Getting back to the positives...we got contributions from a lot of players tonight which speaks to our depth. 68% from behind the arc...with an extra foot, I might add and 56% overall.....WOW!!!! We need to improve our TOs, but I am sure once we get in our groove and work off the rust, we are going to see some impressive play from this team this year. Congrats to Coach Brown and his team....GO DANES!!!!!

I was at the game v Oakland tonight. If Zollner stayed in the game much longer, Oakland puts it out of reach. Albany is a good team without him. This may be harsh, but its true. The game is too quick for him.

The Wilson's were superb. Levi was great except for his fingertip miss above the rim. Siggers can shoot. Iati played adequately but still throws the ball away too much.

A great win. Looking forward to giving UF all they can ask for.

I was at the game v Oakland tonight. If Zollner stayed in the game much longer, Oakland puts it out of reach. Albany is a good team without him. This may be harsh, but its true. The game is too quick for him.

The Wilson's were superb. Levi was great except for his fingertip miss above the rim. Siggers can shoot. Iati played adequately but still throws the ball away too much.

A great win.  Looking forward to giving UF all they can ask for.

10337[/snapback]

That just about sums up my thoughts. I predict Covington and Graham will be getting more than 1/2 the minutes at the 5 spot against most quick teams.