UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Back to .500

Just saw Jamar's stats.

29 points

6 assists

2 turnovers

13 free throw attempts

Great game, maybe he's coming around. I'm sure there was some added incentive with all the POW recognition that Adeleke has received.

Great game - looks like a few of his games as a freshman. The downside is that he played 40 minutes and they have games on Saturday and Monday. Looks like Iati didn't get many minutes - tough to take out Jamar when he is playing this well.

This was a good game to watch. The guys actually seemed to be having fun - first time I've seen that this year.

Hartford is a tough team. Cook started hitting the 3s in the second half and kept Hartford in the game until the final 5 minutes. Adeleke looks to be as advertised but our defense made him work for every point. The frustration he showed late in the second half said to me that he hadn't been challenged prior to last night and he wasn't taking it well.

Jamar actually made it look easy. I didn't realize he had that many points. How about the Lillis dunk! I didn't see the one in Binghamton last year but this was a doozy - in your face reverse dunk.

Overall, the defensive intensity was there and the team played a smart game. I still think they play best when Lillis is at the point. His absence at the beginning of the season was most likely a major factor in a few of those early losses.

A very good team effort.

Another thought on Jamar. He scored many of his points on pull-up short jumpers. I think this is where he was most effective scoring in past years. Hopefully that part of his game - which was missing earlier this year - is back on track.

Great point 66. Earlier in the year Jamar might have tried to go to the hoop and run into two or three defenders. Last night he pulled up for the jumper and seemed to be able to get it whenever they needed it. I thought except for the alley oops he tried to throw to Lillis he made really good decisions last night.

Didn't realize until I watched some of the highlights last night how well Lou moved without the ball. He made some smart plays to get himself some easy baskets. In other games I've really liked the way he's done some things with Covington on the floor. They've run some nice give and go stuff.

Another good win.

Agree with the above posts on Jamar. Hitting those short jumpers should open up some drives all the way to the basket making him very dangerous. I didn't even mind the attempted oop to Lillis. It was there, he just didn't throw it high enough.

Lillis was great again. 5 pts, 6 boards, 3 steals, 2 assists.

Its fun to watch a team with so many options. How many players on this team are capable of scoring 15 pts on a given night?

Covington could be a very good player in this conference. Big enough to handle the very big and quick enough to handle the big/quick. Offense seems decent around the basket. Extemely strong with the ball. Sometimes too strong.

As for the crowd, decent for the student break and the night of a football national championship.

The Track Team is to be commended for their visible and vocal support. Its great to see a program show up and support its fellow athletes. Wether Coach Vives (also in attendance) recommends or requires attendance it is a good idea. Positive for both teams I'm sure.

The Track Team is to be commended for their visible and vocal support. Its great to see a program show up and support its fellow athletes. Wether Coach Vives (also in attendance) recommends or requires attendance it is a good idea. Positive for both teams I'm sure.

Great Point McFan

I think very often alot of our athletes watch fellow athletes from other sports compete. What was impressive it seemed they all had their warmups on and sat together which clearly let us knoe they were there to support Men's Hoops.

I think whenever an athlete watches a game it would be great if they would wear atleast their warmup jacket so they could be recognized and not just blend in with the rest of the fans. Plus we'd have alot more school colors visible.

I'm sure Coach Vives organanized it and I think all coaches should do the same whenever possible. I do realize that these athletes do have alot on their plate and their down time is important but it is great for the "ATHLETIC PROGRAM", if you could clearly identify 12 basketball players or 30 Football players at a Volleyball Match or a Lacrosse game and vice versa.

Kudos to the Track Teams and Coach Vives

Roberto has been doing a great job getting the team out for years. If we ever got a track and field stadium it should have some sort of designation towards Vives. The man is flat out "UALBANY" in every sense. He truely bleeds purple.

On a side note, I started a new job so I didn't get a chance to listen to the game so, to my shock, I am wondering who else, other than Ruler, heard the announcement regarding the STADIUM.

Again...UA doing something great, yet dropping the ball.

Hello ADMINISTRATION: Please update facility site with pictures of the new fields (they are a recruiting tool for cripessakes) and release the announcement regarding the stadium on the website.

I cannot believe I will be sitting in a 10-15k seat stadium BEFORE the end of the decade.......

Dane96 - Keep the faith D96

Brand new Field Hockey and Lacrosse turf facilities

Relocated Baseball Field

Scholarship Football

New Football Stadium

It's all done or in the works plus more to come, I'm sure.

UA's infant DI Program is just leaving the crawling stage and will be walking upright shortly.

What I like is we are building and overall "ATHLETIC PROGRAM" and not just a one trick pony.

Dane96 - Keep the faith D96

Brand new Field Hockey and Lacrosse turf facilities

Relocated Baseball Field

Scholarship Football

New Football Stadium

It's all done or in the works plus more to come, I'm sure.

UA's infant DI Program is just leaving the crawling stage and will be walking upright shortly.

What I like is we are building and overall "ATHLETIC PROGRAM" and not just a one trick pony.

11016[/snapback]

Relocation of the baseball field....was that announced as well? So...does anyone have details on the announcement of the football stadium. Was it on Radio or at the game itself?