UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Parking

With an expected championship game in a few weeks and a sold out crowd, I would encourage the athletic department to think about the parking situation. With the frigid weather finally here, the department should think about running shuttle buses from the parking lots that are of distance so that people do not freeeze. Just another way to make going to a game fan and family friendly.

Walking is great exercise no matter what your age.  I found the walk last night and for every game that I am able to attend to be invigorating.  Just thought I'd throw in an opposing view.

12090[/snapback]

Thanks for your view. I agree that walking is good, especially for us dietetically-challenged.

The one problem I have with parking at a long distance is the frequent ice found on the walkways. Being well-insulated, I don't mind the cold and wind much, but I'll bet others do.

12090[/snapback]

Thanks for your view. I agree that walking is good, especially for us dietetically-challenged.

The one problem I have with parking at a long distance is the frequent ice found on the walkways. Being well-insulated, I don't mind the cold and wind much, but I'll bet others do.

12091[/snapback]

Not to mention that when that when I traveled from LI for the BPG the last thing I and and anyone else wanted to do was walk back to that lot in the freezing rain, actually got sick from it, but for the team it was well worth it!

This is such an old problem. It reminds me of the days of parking in the Colonial "Pit" when I was an undergrad!

Parking on campus in general is a nightmare. It is especially true for the athletics facilities!

Hopefully the "Master Plan" will be addressing some of these issues!

SIGN BROWN NOW!

SSS (and so does parking on campus)