UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Roll Call

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I complained about Binghamton last year I'll be staying there again. We'll be at the Holiday Inn University also-perhaps we'll see you at the bar there. Plan was to walk across the parkway to the Events center but I suspect Bing fans might be aiming their cars at anyone in purple.

Thinking about heading down on Saturday afternoon to try and catch as much Albany-Siena lax on the radio as possible. Anyone going to the pregame party sponosored by the Varsity Club?

I don't know if my travel schedule will permit a trip to the AE tourney.

If I do make it, Sunday is the best possibility. I might have some luck talking my Great Dane Travel partner into driving to the 6pm Saturday night game at mach 3 from LI but due to his work schedule that is a long shot at best. (hint hint DaneGuy04).

If he does not have to work on Sunday I would be up for a nice leisurely drive up Route 17.

What is the story with ticket availability at the last minute since this is going to be a game day decision?

SIGN COACH BROWN NOW!

SSS

i and a few others will be in bing friday evening, may be a few minutes late for the 7 pm umbc vs. stony brook game ... 'red roof inn' for us

12196[/snapback]

we will be up saturday-- staying at the red roof inn, as well.

seedings for the tournament are up on the AE site. though i don't really care who we play-- gotta' beat the best to be the best-- i think i'd much rather have binghamton's draw than ours.

http://www.americaeast.com/mbasketball/2006/championship.htm

I will also be there for every game of the tournament with a stop at Brooks in Oneonta at Friday at 2 and appoximately 1 1/2 after the end of Sundays game on the way back. I will be staying at Howard Johnson.

12207[/snapback]

Bob you are a lucky dog, I can taste that chicken already.

If I was a deadlock for the weekend I'd ask you to get me 2 chicken dinners to go (one for me and one for the DaneGuy04) we love that Brooks BBQ!

Sign Coach Brown!

SSS

I will also be there for every game of the tournament with a stop at Brooks in Oneonta at Friday at 2 and appoximately 1 1/2 after the end of Sundays game on the way back. I will be staying at Howard Johnson.

12207[/snapback]

If I was a deadlock for the weekend I'd ask you to get me 2 chicken dinners to go (one for me and one for the DaneGuy04) we love that Brooks BBQ!

Sign Coach Brown!

SSS

12216[/snapback]

Just called the Binghamton box office- seats have been assigned. We're in sec. 101, row M-- not too far off from the last time!

12207[/snapback]

Sign Coach Brown!

SSS

12216[/snapback]

Just called the Binghamton box office- seats have been assigned. We're in sec. 101, row M-- not too far off from the last time!

12224[/snapback]

I am in Section 101 row P. It is nice to be on the roomier side of the gym.